Best answers
I was wondering if a Brolli skin will ever be made for ESF? there is one already for dragon modz, and i want to know if i could take that one and put it in esf? will there be a brolli model in esf beta 2? if there are brolli models can ugive me a list of the sites that have him, besides redsaiyn

Best answers
offical, no. But maybe someone will make one out of the goodness of their hearts

Best answers
ok having that said by saiyanslayer, will someone out of the goodness of their heart please make a brolli model for esf? i have full confidence in you!!

Best answers
some dude is making a model. ITS AWESOME. unfortunately its not officially made for esf so i dunno.

Best answers
if you have any info on the making of a brolli skin please! tell me because i will be the first to download it!

Best answers
Originally posted by Glenn
if you have any info on the making of a brolli skin please! tell me because i will be the first to download it!
You can't download a skin, you need to download the model of Broli and replace with one of the current models in the game. But i haven't seen any models of Broli around for esf, only for DMZ.

Before you ask they won't work with esf

Best answers
If I can work out a few things i will be starting one soon.

nuff said

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chaos
If I can work out a few things i will be starting one soon.

nuff said
a complete new character or just a model?

Best answers
Originally posted by BA the Skinner
why don't you guys use Mr.Sumo brolli for dbz liike srink it and re animated it?
Loooool! Mr. Sumo......:talk:

Originally posted by Logan4434
im working on converting a good one i dled for dmz
If it is the one I think it is, you need to reskin it, because the dmz skins are too cartoonish

Best answers
A Brolly model would be cool for in the mod though he isn't a real part of the series... but that doesnt realy mather anyway...

Greets UniSol

Best answers
SWEET! now that i know a brolli skin is being made, i cant wait for it to be downloadable! when its done please post the site here thnx!

Best answers
the brolli model

the brolli model thats being made on the link is not for esf so it will not work on esf

Users who are viewing this thread