Wikipedia? WTF?

Best answers
Okay, I like wikipedia. I find alot of interesting and usefull stuf over there. Alot of stuff about DBZ too...
But nothing about ESF??? Why is that?
I think ESF is quite big and deserves a spot in WIKIPEDIA
So I tried to make a base page, and of course I will add more, and please vereybody, feel free to add more and correct me.
Anyway, here it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's_Special_Forces

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The about section you copied was made in 2004. Someone with an account should edit the three years to five.

Best answers
sry, didn't know that

I'm changing it now

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Keep in mind that articles have to remain objective and have a NPOV (Neutral Point of View).

I edited the article to reflect such. It does still need to be templated, and possibly have screenshots added.

Someone could edit when 1.2.3 was released and add that under the last major milestone release.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There used to be an ESF article in Wikipedia--I updated it myself, but it was deleted due to "insignificance" although there was a significant amount of discussion over it.

It seemed like the discussion ended prematurely because no one was updating the article--it was stupid, though. ESF is way bigger than "Ricochet," but that has it's own page. Meh.

Best answers
Well, we'll just have to keep this one up-to-date

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believe it or not, I typed in ESF at Wikepedia a few weeks back to see if they have something about it, I was pretty surprised to find nothing, but you guys satisfied me a little bit, it might even extend the fanbase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom