Wii U

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want my lefty-mode back! It's nice to see a Nintendo console with some power, they've been bullied for too long about it!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's basically the Nintendo DS, with a tablet and your TV.

It's cool, I guess.

They are finally 1080p, as well.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Actually looks pretty damn awesome. I'm so going to get one of those once released.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm liking what I'm reading concerning the developer ideas for this console. I may scoop it up after all. Especially with strong third party support.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might have to get one! This and the Vita are looking awesome!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was pretty excited about this. Nintendo is ahead of the game in innovation once again! How long before Sony/MS come up with copies? :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see Microsoft worried about it considering they have Kinect.

Sony is probably ****ting a brick right now.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They'd better sell it with both the stick controller (classic one) and this wiiPad...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I know someone who is going to be excited about this.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see Microsoft worried about it considering they have Kinect.

Sony is probably ****ting a brick right now.
Kinect which is only exciting with what the hackers have done with it, not with what MS have not really bothered to do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really cool but I don't give a damn.

Nintendo semi-****ed me with the Wii. I mainly play Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Sonic Colors. I loved the Gamecube and I thought it would be similar but with noticeably better graphics and motion controls. I don't care for Metroid or Zelda so there went like the main good games, and most of the 3rd part games has superior versions on other consoles. The Wii was not the multi-talented Gamecube that sported a library comparable to the PS2, but instead a torrent of gimmicky shovelware for the untapped "non gamer" market who were wooed by wagging TV remotes.

I traded my DS for a PSP and never looked back, until I saw the DS finally get games that weren't just a bunch of mini-games. So I got the 3DS to future proof myself of the awesome 3DS titles to come out, but it has been an underwhelming experience so far (I do NOT regret buying it though) because I've been only playing Pokemon Black (a DS title). I think 3D is an expensive fad and it was really the Augmented Reality and improved graphics that made me like the 3DS.

So Nintendo placed bad taste in my mouth. Yes they are (finally) HD, the controllers looks pretty damn cool/expensive, and they are looking to push 3rd parties more (like the 3DS which I am happy about). But I will not be rushing to get a Wii U until I see a library that looks safe.....Or until Super Smash Bros 4 comes out

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can still use a classic controller pro- it's all good.

Wheres my new monster hunter :D

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
[video=youtube;g36XdfRxK3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g36XdfRxK3k&feature=fvsr[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom