Wii could come out late september

Best answers
-- Let us pray... " takes a knee, in prayer for Wii-- oh my god, please let this be-- and just 2 months before PS3-- Amen!! "

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I freakin' hope so, because I am selling my Gamecube and my body for a few months to get it, so the sooner the better.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wii! I can't wait to buy something that isn't $90301297 usd.

September is not the fourth quarter.

1st Jan Feb Mar, 2nd Apr May Jun, 3rd Jul Aug Sep, 4th Oct Nov Dec

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish they would announce pre-orders then.

Best answers
Synth said:
I wish they would announce pre-orders then.
-- Agreed, ive called up to Gamestop, Ebgames, and several other stores this month, and they all told me they weren't taking pre-orders for either one until Sept or Oct sadly. I really want to get this over with, before people begin bomb rushing the stores to make their's later on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, same here, I went to a local EBgames and Gamestop here in Ohio and I got the same answer, they had no idea it was even coming out this year, and after I asked them, the two clerks stood there and discussed the PS3 release this year :laff:.

Best answers
they had no idea it was even coming out this year
-- I find it surprising how uninformed some of these gaming store clerks are-- i asked a few stores about the Wii and they had to question me about it. I would expect them to hire people who actually showed alot of interest and enthusiasm in the gaming community-- especially considering how much i would enjoy having their jobs, but i guess that's just how things work. I hope they announce the official price soon as well, because the more i learn about the Wii, the more i refuse to pay more than $150 for hardware like that. If it hopes to be the perfect secondary console, it really needs to be in the impulse buying range for me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I need to buy a new pair of pants.

I saw the trailers for Wii, finally a console system where you can actually aim the cursor without a cumbersome stick.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, late September, huh?

I really hope this is true, but I rather doubt it. I think Nintendo might prefer to wait for the X-mas season, no?

Though, one might also reason that, if they sell BEFORE the X-mas season, people still have money to buy a Wii. If they sold it during the X-mas season, people might not have enough money to buy a Wii, plus a game or two.

Cross your fingers, everybody! :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, interesting. I figured it was too good to be true, though. :3

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care when they launch it. I can wait.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, I just want to make sure I pre-order it, so I just want to know when I can, and I will head up to EBgames and reserve my sexy wii [I want black :O~~~]...

Best answers
Now that we have a period of time for the Wii in America I wonder when it will be released in Europe:confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering it's just a refitted gamecube, frankly I'm surprised it hasn't been released this quarter, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom