Wierd Divide

Best answers
I want to represent what life means to me.

I for one, went down to the beach in the evening and saw four others of about my same age all watching this sunset. Conversing and having a great time, this was one of the coolest sunsets I have seen in a while.

It's a little dark but I think it adds to it.

I don't care if they are silhouettes, this was taken during the silhouette time era as you would. So don't say that stuff.

Hopefully anyone who takes time to comment on this enjoys.

Best answers
It looks as if God, or an angel, is about to fly down from the sky towards those people on the left. They also look really close together, relationship wise. Awesome picture, I see nothing wrong with it.

Another flawless picture, Tim. Keep at it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man,long time no see :) (tis spectre ;))
anyways...thats a nice photo man,nice sunset

Best answers
hmm this sorta stuff has never interested me at all,... most sunsets in my opion look the same, not really much happening but nice idea :p

-SaN

Best answers
mispelled opinion but ... if all sunsets were the same then why would people take photos of them ? any crits on the image itself other than 'not much happening'... what would you suggest be there?

in any case.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like sunsets, and this one is really nice.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the trees and house (i think), throw off the flow and balance of the image...

but other than that its a really good shot.. gj

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually its not really the trees that bug me, its the reflection off of the house, i thinik if you blacked that out, noone would really notice

Retired
Best answers
I love it, when I watched that pic and before I read your text. I was already like 'those people geniunly have a good time'. it actually made me feel like I wanted to be there looking at that sunset.

good job. I got the message ;)

Best answers
TimTheEnchantor said:
mispelled opinion but ... if all sunsets were the same then why would people take photos of them ? any crits on the image itself other than 'not much happening'... what would you suggest be there?

in any case.
what are you going on about!? :\ I said it did not interest me... obviously not ever sunset is the same but im sayin to me it seems that way, i wasent trying to be negative, if your into this sorta thing its good, im just not...

simple as!

-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom