Why?

Best answers
Why is it when i make a decent post, some lame kid from a kindergarten jumps in and closes it? (optimus prime)

Ok now you said you wont change engine, but why is that? Is there any specific reason? (and no not a lame kinder garten optimus prime reason) A real one!.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there reason is simple

THEY DONT WANT TO

why? because hl2 is a huge step up, and so far everyones having problems with it. and i know for a fact none of the team actually like dbz like they use to, hence they want to drop this when there done.

Please dont forget this is a totally free mod there wasting hours of there social life to bring you 10 mins of fun a week. they could be doing more productive things, like pr0n.

also, on kindergarden opty popty, dun poke him, he's a pwnage mod who does his job 100% and hands out cookies now and then :0

edit: Raventrunks stoled my post nearly! ;_;

edit2: rah! winnar again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The answer is simple,

they dont feel like it. Nor do you need an explaination why they dont want to.

if the team wanted to, they can stop right here right now. So, be greatfull and stop crying..

Edit: you beat me to it, and you started your post similar to mine >_>

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he closed it because there are stickies around the place that answer that question, in particular you should read the " Before you post" sticky at the top of the suggestion forum.

Here's the reason there wont be a change of engines: too much work. For everyone. We want 1.3 released asap, and changing engine would mean almost starting from scratch on a project thats been running 4-5 years (i think >_>) and fyi 1.3 may be the last release.

Another reason not to change engine is because the coders are damn good with the half life engine, they've pushed it further than ever so in one way, its better they chose it, seeming how impressive the results of all the hard labour has been.

damn beaten by 2 people -_-" me thinks muffin man explained it best :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toxen said:
Why is it when i make a decent post, some lame kid from a kindergarten jumps in and closes it? (optimus prime)

Ok now you said you wont change engine, but why is that? Is there any specific reason? (and no not a lame kinder garten optimus prime reason) A real one!.
Here's a specific reason.
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=27132

By the way, enjoy a warning :warning: for flaming and recreating a closed thread. Immature posting like that isn't really showing us that you're much past preschool yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team's been working on ESF for years now, they're getting tired of it.

Turning to a different engine now would mean they'd have to learn how to work with that engine before they can even get any work done. Then they have to redo everything: animations, maps, attacks, sounds.

If you want a HL2 DBZ mod, make your own, or look elsewhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toxen said:
Is there any specific reason? (and no not a lame kinder garten optimus prime reason)
Because you touch yourself at night. -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
raventrunks said:
Because you touch yourself at night. -_-
:O!
suddenly the world makes sense, if all else fails, touch yourself!

Best answers
No offence to anyone...
but i'm overwhelmed by the maturity here ...
just answer his question.. not replying with 'you touch yourself at night' - what kindof bollocks is this?

You can ignore me, doesnt really bother me.
but you would do well, if you kept yourselves 'cool' while answering a question.

Otherwise.. your popularity will quickly fall.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i know this theread is doomd but i wannasay my point here cuz it's not offtopic :D i was thinking i loove esf in hl eangean but other team or any other possible possibilityes would-nt make it better in JeDI Academy Engene (sry fo ma enghish) it is soo easy to manipulate (if ya know pk3s ) :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MysticGohan said:
No offence to anyone...
but i'm overwhelmed by the maturity here ...
just answer his question.. not replying with 'you touch yourself at night' - what kindof bollocks is this?
He and everyone else got his answer. Its also in the sticky..

You continue with stupid questions, you will get stupid answers. Plus he remade a closed thread when he got his answer.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Toxen said:

This is why.

By the way, your post was far from decent, if by decent, you meant, repetitive and unoriginal, and filled with arguments that have already been made 100 times over by everyone and their grandma, then yes, it was a decent post.... and on that note

- CLOSED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom