why

Best answers
why when i bought half life it says that your subscription to half life platinum pack has not been completed,because steam servers are currently unable to prcess the transaction. then it says wait and the steam team will fix the promblem asap. should i wait and will esf will work on ths program.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't sweat it, steam is just busy atm. Just wait and eventually your half-life will connect through. Theres probably too many people doing the same thing, so it's kind of like being in line.

Bottom line, just wait : )

Best answers
so when steam gets the promblem fixed i should install half life then. install esf. will esf run on the program i bought.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should try now if anything (judging buy the time you created the thread). If the problem still persists it's probably best to take it up on the steam forums for support on this problem, since the steam netowrk is operated by valve & they know it best.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You do realise if you can't get this to work, you are unable to play online. Either you give up, and never try again. Or ask steam support or on the steam forums. And with no doubt, you'll get some help over there.

Best answers
i just want to play when the time comes to play online i'll think of somthing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom