Why?!?!

Best answers
Ok it started when i re-installed ESF.When i tried to go to create game it would go to the countdown screen. It never goes to the game. Could u tell me what the problem is?:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
countdown screen meaning the loading screen or the console? and where does it stop if its in the console, cause i've noticed that it stops for a long time on spooling demo header

Best answers
Yes if you please give us some more information then we could probably help you.

Best answers
It doesn't matter anymore i updated to 1.1 and now it works, but thanks for your help anyways. Also i wanted to ask another question: Is it better to download 1.1 or get the upgraded patch?:scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cloud Strife
Is it better to download 1.1 or get the upgraded patch?:scared:
I don't think it matters, actually... so you could say it's better to download the patch if you already have Beta 1.0, because it takes shorter to download :D

Best answers
ok but i did dl the patch the same thing would be in the 1.1 if i was to dl it>?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Long answer: Well yeah... that's what the patch is for :) it just puts all files that have been updated since Beta 1.0 in the ESF directory. So after you patch Beta 1.0, there's isn't any difference when you compare it to the installation of Beta 1.1 full.

Short answer: yes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom