Why will 1.2 be released later tonight.

Best answers
Do you know how much bandwith will be lost in a single hour? Do you know exactly how many people will be pissed because the bandwith will all be gone in that single moment? Why can't it be released throughout the day so it can be easier for people to get?

Best answers
Time zones buddy. They don't base it on american time zone 12:00am. Why not? because the world doesn't revolve around america =P

Best answers
Well there is maybe 3 reasons

1: they want to keep us waiting

2: They still need more mirrors(not a good reason)

3: Because then party would be useless(dunno).

Is there even good reason to that? Only people in USA(uk etc) can get it in good time(if you look their watch). But most of the people have gmt +2....okay i dont want to whine anymore its just so...bad

Best answers
Yea it sucks, seeing how im not good with the gmt to eastern atlantic can anybody tell me what time 9gmt is in est atlantic time?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they had set the time to earlier in the day you would still be whining for an earlier release.

Best answers
Why? Well, my guess is that it's the most convenient time for the ESF team. Seeing as how they pumped hours of sweat and blood into this, I think it's no big deal to let them set the release party/time to suit them. :)

Best answers
Hey AlteredFreak, 9 pm gmt so thats 0 gmt, and for you eastern time is -5 gmt and i am -6 gmt so that means the party will be at 1 pm western 3 pm central and 4 pm eastern. so at 4 pm go to party and yes your welcome :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HELLRAISER01 said:
Hey AlteredFreak, 9 pm gmt so thats 0 gmt, and for you eastern time is -5 gmt and i am -6 gmt so that means the party will be at 1 pm western 3 pm central and 4 pm eastern. so at 4 pm go to party and yes your welcome :)
i swear, every time i see that explained, it makes my eyes cross....
i dont understand it, never will..

It comes out when it comes out!

Best answers
Ok i didnt wanna ask because i didnt wanna sound dumb but what the heck us abn IRC Channel?? o_O

Best answers
If somebody don't understand talking about timezones then see a picture of it!

http://www.metalhead.ws/timezones.jpg

or look others yourself with google!
http://images.google.com/images?q=timezones&hl=pl&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Babyboy: IRC is Internet Relay Chat you must get a program like Mirc or any other IRC client, and then go check a link to irc on ESF site!

EDIT:
and don't ask those stupid questions, wait 2 hours 30+ minutes and everything will be GREAT! Just can't wait anymore!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People are making too big a deal about release.

It's a matter of hours, and then 1.2 will be out for months and months before 1.3.

Sit back and relax, it'll be here when it gets here, and you'll be able to play to your heart's content!

Best answers
Exactly. Just imagine this for a second. The team comes on IRC and tells you all there is a major problem with the beta, and it'll be another month until it's release. Ok, now just think for a second how much difference a few hours will make for the release. It's really not that big of a deal.

Best answers
thanks for the gmt to "my time zone" W00t ITS RELEASE IN ONE HOUR FOR ME!!!! HAHAHA SUCKAS

lol jk

G
umm.. its released same time for us as it is you.. just the clocks say different o_O lol,18 mins left! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom