Why that name?

Best answers
i chose Legend becasue i wanted somthing short and sweet :D

why did u choose the name u have?

Best answers
hmm i chose my name cause i like what it means "hell" under my name is a pic of the guy named Naraku the guy is from Inuyasha

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made up this name in a chat room a loooong time ago.
Been using it for just about everything ever since. :D

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sigh, wouldn't have replied to this, but since others are, oh well:
grOOvy resembles my real name... my family members started calling me that long ago, then it caught on to my friends... and eventually I started using this as my internet name. Now anyone who knows me (real life or internet), knows me as grOOvy or Groov.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I once was at a friends house (glenn's to be exact) this was 5 years ago, he was playing an SNES game, it looked nice, I was even interested in watching him play it, then one day, I got a hold of that game and played through it....

I played this so called "Chrono Trigger" and saw this really super cool guy, by thet name of Magus, he was just awesome, he had a cape!

I mean, if you have a cape, that just automatically makes you cool from the start!

Then he had a scythe, which also makes you cool!

So that was 2!

He was just teh coolest guy I've seen in a game, him and Kefka are my favs

( I almost chose Kefka for a forum name when I signed up :p)

Best answers
@Legend: Topic stealer! I already made this topic.

I chose this name because:

#1: Magus already took Magus.
#2: I like Chrono Trigger
#3: Glenn/Frog is my second favorite person in CT.

Best answers
im like this since i couldnt think of a name, but now i have a name but they won let me be that >_> . . . (Long Live Ecchi Pr0n!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just liked the name. And I had it way before Kenshin came out on Toonami (and yes, I watched Kenshin way before it came out on Toonami.) So all you POSERZ can lick my nethers.

Best answers
I found epedemic in the dictionary... its spelled Epidemic but Epedemic looks kooler....
Optikz just sounds kool....

Epedemic_Optikz - A Rapid disease of the eye thats happens all at once on numerous people in a specified area... similar to Genocide my second name.... Genetic_Genocide or DJ Genocide... :]

Best answers
I got B0Bmaster40000 about 4 years ago, sitting in my year 7 science class. One of my friends was writting on a picture of one of the slipknot guitarists, and on the guitar he wrote "bobmaster40000". And that was it, I claimed it, and I've used the name ever since, and i cant see me ever changing it. I fing this shocking, but i use the name B0Bmaster40000 more than I do my own name o_O

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahhh, the legend of my name . . . no it is not the pre-pickle vegetable . . .

Simply put, saiyans have vegetable names, and rather than be SSJ32Majin_Vegeta, I opted for a new saiyan I would make myself . . . thus Cucumba was born.

Best answers
I've goon thru 2 other names but I went to this one because I recently watched Naruto and he kicks ass =P

Best answers
I was sitting down one day and thought, meggedo. so tthere

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When my little sister was like 2, she used to call me Jaa Joe, which is quite wierd, because my name is Brian, and no one in my family knows why she called me that. But it has always stuck as sort of a nickname.

Best answers
heh... i would have gone with the name i use for D&D and all rpg and games...I.e Redsilver but people might think i was weird so i thought....hmm....im evil....weak....have a afro..which at the time was dyed black..so....i thought....Mister Satan sounds like me almost perfect match cept now i want to change to Redsilver but noone will know me....Wah:cry:

heres living proof to stay in school and not to do drugs kids

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the longest time my name was KillxEmxAll. Taking after my favorite band's first album. Then I started playing BFP when it first came out. Not the DBZ version. And one of the characters, the guy with the two dragon swords looked like an evil Trunks...

And there you have it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At first I chose Miroku because he is a monk who also happens to be a womanizer in the anime Inu-Yasha.

After research I found that Miroku is Maitreya in sanskrit which happens to be an equivalent of a god in the Buddhist religion, so I like my name for that reason now.

Best answers
Lilum was the name of the first good band I was a part of, it's from folklore, the Lilum were the devilspawn, the children of Lilith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom