Why piccolo has kamehameha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo does not have Kamehameha, my friend.

I'm not sure, but I think he might be getting the Geikireitsukodan (sp?) in 1.3, which I think is the Light Grenade. Don't quote me on that, though. Look here:

http://www.esforces.com/images/gallerynew/g_10.JPG

That's from the new gallery with pictures for ESF 1.3.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Piccolo does not have Kamehameha, my friend.

I'm not sure, but I think he might be getting the Geikireitsukodan (sp?) in 1.3, which I think is the Light Grenade. Don't quote me on that, though. Look here:

http://www.esforces.com/images/gallerynew/g_10.JPG

That's from the new gallery with pictures for ESF 1.3.
Actually, that kind of looks like Masenko.

And Piccolo doesn't have Kamehameha.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i believe the "kamehameha" hes talking about is his generic beam animation which looks alot like the Khh

Actually, that kind of looks like Masenko
right now it is probably masenko, just with the light grenade animation
they still probably have to code the attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's much confusion in this thread. In the outline it says Piccolo will be getting Makosen (yellow kamehameha type beam) but the image is clearly a Light Grenade (shining ball of energy charged with two hands in front of the body). Maybe he'll be getting both?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you can provide us with a picture of Piccolo performing a 'Masenko' then I'll agree with you. But as I recall, Piccolo's 'Makosen' is Gohan's 'Masenko'--and it hardly resembles a Kamehameha, because it's charged and executed differently.

If I remember correctly, Piccolo yelled "Makosen Ha!" when firing this at Cell:

As for the Light Grenade, I won't argue it's any different than Piccolo's 'Makosen.' Maybe there needs to be animation and translation tweaks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan and Piccolo's Masenko are the same. Makosen is Masenko charged from the waist like the Kamehameha.

Revitalized Prince said:
If I remember correctly, Piccolo yelled "Makosen Ha!" when firing this at Cell
Dubbing error, he also shouted Makosen Ha when firing the Makosen at Android #17. In the japanese he shouts Makosen Ha when firing the Makosen at Android #17 but Geikireitsukodan when firing the Light Grenade. They're clearly not the same attack, Light Grenade is a white ball with light shooting out of it charged in front of the body, Makosen is a yellow beam charged from the side of the waist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Makosen is Masenko charged from the waist like the Kamehameha.
Of course, but Piccolo's Makosen is not yellow, it's blue.

Dubbing error, he also shouted Makosen Ha when firing the Makosen at Android #17. In the japanese he shouts Makosen Ha when firing the Makosen at Android #17 but Geikireitsukodan when firing the Light Grenade.
He charged both Makosens at his waist during the Cell Saga, and one appeared yellow and the other blue. Since these translations are somewhat inaccurate it's hard to define the attack differences. I'm assuming 'Light Grenage' is Piccolo's 'Scatter Shot', so that leaves, Masenko(charged at the forehead), Makosen(Yellow-Side-charged like Kamehameha), Makosen(Blue-Front-charged like Kamehameha). Marrgh.

nge

Best answers
On the topic of game mechanics, something I never understood is why piccolo's masenko and gohan's "masenko" (Power beam) are the same stregnth, when the masenko takes 2x the amount of ki to charge.

Best answers
Light.. grenade.. *drools*. That is one phat beam. I hope that will be in 1.3 instead of the dubbed "Makosen".

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ravendust, i'm not sure about that "Makosen/Makosenha (vs. Android #17)".. That looks wrong. I don't think that is the makosen attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Ravendust, i'm not sure about that "Makosen/Makosenha (vs. Android #17)".. That looks wrong. I don't think that is the makosen attack.
How can it 'look wrong'? It's from the show and he says Makosen in both languages.

The only other attack he says Makosen for is the Light Grenade/Gekiretsukodan, but that's a dubbing error, they're not the same attack.

@Kenny - Light Grenade/Gekiretsukodan is a ball, not a beam.

nge

Best answers
You know, if the light grenade was added I am wondering what purpose it would have- the SBC covers as a "ball type" attack quite effectively for Piccolo right now.

Best answers
Raven.. but in that picture isn't it a beam.. or am I just looking at it the wrong way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom