why perfect?

Best answers
since this IS the beta.. and you guys are making this like a perfect game (not saying it isnt) why dont u release it now? what things do you have to do to it, since its BETA that means its not gonna be perfect..

Best answers
Yeah I don't want to crash every time some one tranforms or something. Bug free beta will be worth the wait, and besides don't they still gotta trow in all the cool powering up,transforming eye candy, ainmations.:fight:

Best answers
OH SURE!! Lets play a game that freezes on us every 5 minutes, HINT HINT. Plus perfection is what God based me off of ;) me and Joe...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;/ yes and while we r doing thats lets kick each other in the balls

...idiot, why would u want to play a buggy game

Best answers
Beta doesnt mean perfect. Look at Cs there not even in beta anymore, just plain 1.5, and it isnt perfect.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That'll teach you for bringing up a silly question.

Think before you say.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said what?

That's in my dev journal. I was just letting you guys know what I am working on, not the whole team.

Originally posted by Cold One
mastruf said he only had gohan ssj and trunks ssj

Best answers
*sigh* Why on earth would we release something when we know it would crash you if you did something wrong? Say like the Scatter Shot...that wouldn't be very smart of us now would it? And while CS wasn't perfect in their beta's, it never crashed either :)

Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]nighthawk
*sigh* Why on earth would we release something when we know it would crash you if you did something wrong? Say like the Scatter Shot...that wouldn't be very smart of us now would it? And while CS wasn't perfect in their beta's, it never crashed either :)
beta 1 crashed so much! :O

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, lemme do a quick logical explanation of what Beta is, or is generally reffered to as far as mods are concerned.

In the sense of mods, Betas are usually relatively stable and bug free (to the extent that is possible without massive work) however all features of the game have not yet been implemented.

And this is only one release model. For example, Bushido is trying to implement everything at once (and I believe they will succeed). They will then decide if they wish to make another relase.

Anyway, in closing beta: Stable, but not yet done.

-Karrde-

Best answers
*sigh* Why on earth would we release something when we know it would crash you if you did something wrong? Say like the Scatter Shot...that wouldn't be very smart of us now would it? And while CS wasn't perfect in their beta's, it never crashed either
Hmmm scatter shot.... /me watches offspring start to use it, tries desperatly to say no! /me watches server crash

Best answers
Originally posted by L33T ha4or
we dont want another DMZ:S
but we want esf. (nearly) bugfree, and without bugs. mmmmmmhhhh i like esf beta, i have tooo waaiiaaaiit (thats a song)

what to do now. i go to train my muscles. next week i must build with other workers a big house, i get 3000$ without taxes... mhhh then i buy a new pc so i can play gta3, sof2 or avp2 until esf or ns

Best answers
Infernal
is just give his opinion,why u people goes say shut up and that stupid stuff,if u do not agree whit him say it normal our don't anser........and by the why whats that for stupid word eye candy....if eye candy don't give a f*ck then u can play dragonball onn the snes no eye candy but boring.....

I am sorry but some guys here look like children

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um esf is good gameplay.. not eye candy... koz u cud neva do this with snes games.... so shh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom