Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmm i thought i might post my newest models here... there not for dmz there for sr (yet another dbz mod) umm and yeh... I might have posted these before i dunno but anyway.

Ssj4 Goku

Ssj4 Vegeta

Ussj Trunks

Bebi Vegeta

Lii Shenlong

W.I.P Black Star Dragon (dunno which one.. nly have a pic 2 go from)

here is what that head is supposed 2 be of:

Best answers
nice ... ssj4 vegeta looks a lil too tall and too thin....android 16's armor is funky.. but mostly otherwise.. nice

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thanks dude, but that android 16 is actually Bebi Vegeta from dragon ball gt. alot of people have gotten it confused.

Best answers
nice stuff... except ssj trunks, too spikey. add a bend between the base and the tip.

Best answers
the bottom one is good..., make your feet flat on the floor, your dont want the animator to haev to bend up the mesh just for it to be flat, also, work on a base model, around 900-1000 polys examining the humanbody, anotomy/proportions, itll help your get your modeling to the next level...

Best answers
sweet models m8 ;)
But i think Bebi Vegeta's hair should be changed a lil'.
Keep up te good work.

Greetz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work with the models, but u should try and touchup the face and hair of Bebi Vegeta cuz he does look a lot like 16!!

Best answers
ooops soz.. i thot it was a16...

edit: cmon it does look like a16! but now that u say bebi vegeta.. i c now

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice models, the Lii Shenlong is awesome.

you should make a janemba model, ive been trying to find one

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was 16 as well first time i saw it. I really like the Lii Shenlong model. And trunks' hair looks alright but could use alittle work.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thanks dudes.. and yeh ill make a16 look more like bebi :p ill change his hair that might work. I have made a janmeba model b4. its on the red saijin site and I made a new one a while ago

and i made a cooler 2 :p and yah.. not tail yet :p

and Turk..... is there anywhere that u r not?, and as for the anatomy part... in dbz peoples legs take up more than 3/4 of the peoples bodies so... yeh.. thats blows comparing them to humans out. Thanks for the offer man but... im 2 proud >_<

btw here is an update of the black star dragon im making:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont mean this as a Flame

I like some of your posted models like the janmeba, cooler and Lii Shenlong models but the other dont seem to have that professional look of those i just mentioned.
Trunks hair has too many spikes and and dosnt look just right to me but nothing that cant be worked on, The upper body you used for your SSJ4 models just is allitle disproportioant in my eyes and his ares look a little over defined in the biceps and have to many "kinks" or "rigges" over the entire arm it just donst look humanish at all. Also the Goku lacks ears and I perseve the haed as a little small. But the model with the most promise in my eyes has got to be the Black Start Dragon model, it just looks very true to the reference picture you showed. Good work.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
..yeh.. thanks guys umm what was i guna say hmmm, oh yah ive made the front torso of the dragon guy (the W.I.P) and he is already 588 polies >_< daaaamn hey.. anyway i thought ... bugger it im gonnago all the way and make this sucka detailed as heck :p.

peace out :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
made some more stuff o him, havent had much time lately will work on him 2niteand post pics later before i sleep :p

no double post so ill post on end of this.

Here is the finished version of it, still a few tweaks to do but its pretty much finished:

if u can guesse poly count i will laugh at you or somehting :p ... actually if u guesse it youll probly laugh at me :'(

Best answers
Those models are cool! Damn you got some skills there my friend, good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom