Why no gt and movie guys??

Best answers
Pls ESF Team answer me:
Why don´t you want to add GT / Movie characters??
To see Brolly fights Uubu were great!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a DBZ mod, not a DBZ/GT mod. Besides, GT is all made up bull**** anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dbgt was just a ploy to make more money
dbz is where the real action is

Best answers
Ok you mean gt sux, but they could add some gt guys. its just dragonball, isn´t it?
And why they dont add dbz movie guys?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SonOdin said:
Ok you mean gt sux, but they could add some gt guys. its just dragonball, isn´t it?
And why they dont add dbz movie guys?
GT is not made by the creater of DB/DBZ

AFAIK the movies are made under his supervision but are not his creations, like the garlic jr. saga

Best answers
i really think they should add brolly though no one else but him cause brolly was awsome too bad he was from the movies he probably could have been a really cool saga. The Garlic Jr saga was pretty damn lame i really cant believe that was partofdbz it cheapens the entire dbz series.

Best answers
uub is in dbz, so u may see him if the team deicides to add other character, but he just is the final form of buu really

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly really has no place in ESF. He has no real signature attacks, and what would he have for sounds? Every one of his attacks would be "KAKAROTTO!!!!!"

Big Bang Attack said:
uub is in dbz, so u may see him if the team deicides to add other character, but he just is the final form of buu really
It makes no sense to add Ubuu when they have Buu already. Ubuu has no trans anyway.

Best answers
Brolly has some signature attacks. They just aren't really named. For instance he does one where he shoots off a really small tracking ball and it explodes into a massive blast. He also has ummm, hugs and kisses attack? Soaking up pee with head attack?

Best answers
uub is the reincarnation of the final form of buu, he's not THE final form of buu.

Best answers
1 its UUB
2 like [SSJ]MyStIc said:uub is the reincarnation of the final form of buu, he's not THE final form of buu.

Best answers
I say we should worry about getting the important DBZ chars then the crappy GT and BS movie chars. Tien and Yamcha should be added in. They both have multiple special attacks and played an important role in DBZ and DB.

Best answers
Wow stuff i dint know :p

any way :D it's to bad there are no movie characters :(
but if u wanna play whit them, why not downloading them from redsayin or some thing like that :D , then u can play whit them ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolli is a big stupid pro wrestler and the only reason he could beat up the Z fighters was because even though he was completely unskilled, it was impossible to hurt him with ANY sort of move. No point implementing that. He was also incredibly slow (CHIBI ssj trunks and ssj goten were way faster than him.)

Best answers
All movies have been made by akira toriyama
only Gt is not made by akira
and some saga's are not made by him
but the episodes and movies are made from the manga

most american episodes are just fake rip offs
some japanese story lines are different!

The death off Dr. gero
In Japan he get killed before vegeta and the good guys arrive
The us version however shows vegeta and trunks ho have seen him die

So why not make movie Characters
COOLER is way Cooler then Frieza

Best answers
Yea I agree, it was just sad the way freiza flirted with Goku...and he calls himself a man...I think.

Best answers
It would have been nice if there was Brolly, but there isn't. I guess there might be in the verry fueture version something like ESF beta 3.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team made it DBZ series-only because that's the way they want it. Period. :rolleyes:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GT won't be in ESF, because GT is crappy fanfiction. End of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom