Why no decent UK servers?

Best answers
ever since i upgraded to 1.1 I haven't been able to join a decent server where it doesn't lag constantly, i only play ESF on lan against my bro never online.

Best answers
Could it be your connection or ISP?

Best answers
or it could be he is going on at peak internet usage times, that and maybe people in the UK dont feel like hosting a server, it is a hard thing to do

Best answers
Originally posted by Saiyaman156
or it could be he is going on at peak internet usage times, that and maybe people in the UK dont feel like hosting a server, it is a hard thing to do
Which would be his ISP (what I said :))

Best answers
nah i don't think it is, i used to be able to play some servers during 1.0 but now i can't cause its too laggy :/ i can play other mods without lag cept dod

Best answers
There is afew 24/7 servers in Europe but the gamecity servers were the best, its a shame they havnt being updated. Theres thegamezone.nl but thats abit laggy and too big. I sometimes host a dedicated server and there are other players that host decent servers now and again but some make the game far too large for what their connection can handle which really annoys me cos no one can have a decent fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom