Why my saturday night was totally more awesome than yours,

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So post-LSAT, I decide to celebrate and get drunk.

After a few pre-drink beers, we head to The Spur which is a local karaoke bar. We're there for a couple hours, and then all of a sudden this totally hardcore at least 55 year old guy, who kind of looks like Rob Zombie, but with grey dreadlocks, and a grey beard walks up on the stage. My friends and I all look at each other, and we're obviously thinking the same thing, what the hell is this guy going to sing?

That's when the riff to Du Hast kicks in the speakers, and the guy totally busts out into full-on head banging. He was fully into it too, like he was Rammstein himself performing in front of a full house.

After flipping off the crowd at the end of the song, he gets off the stage, walks straight to the door, and leaves, never to be seen again, like it was his mission for the night to sing Du Hast, and now that he had done it, he could return to the darkness.

That totally made my night, and probably my life.

Best answers
Wow your saturday was way more awesome than mine, all i did was watch tv.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I slept all Saturday after Friday night, so yeah, that's way the **** more awesome than my Saturday.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went to an exotic/modern auto show and got a picture with a rather revealing flyer hander-outer girl....But that was during the day so it doesn't count =(

Was that the first time the bar had ever seen him or was this a once in a life time thing?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it's the first time I saw him. It was pretty epic.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had sex...

but i would have rather seen that :(

Best answers
So you just automatically assume that your saturday was better because you saw a man with a natty beard sing Du Hast?

Sorry, you lose, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

But due to the AUP I can't tell the story of my Saturday night...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey now no reason to be a Negative Nancy.

Was more awesome then mine.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went to dinner, had some 99 oranges with friends, and went to bed. Not bad but not quite as awesome.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you just automatically assume that your saturday was better because you saw a man with a natty beard sing Du Hast?

You would think someone who is as snide and sarcastic as you would find the title humourous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I spent my saturday night... trying different rendering techniques. Yes, I know it is very exciting.

Yeah, I would have rather been there at the bar lmao.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My saturday totally wiped yours.

I spent my evening learning how to do the world's fastest shoe-tying knot. That's right, I can tie my shoe in under one second.

Best answers
I went to dinner, had some 99 oranges with friends, and went to bed. Not bad but not quite as awesome.
99 oranges? What, were there 30 of you or something? :D

Kaination said:
I spent my evening learning how to do the world's fastest shoe-tying knot. That's right, I can tie my shoe in under one second.
Drats! My plans to kidnap Kaination are thwarted by the fact that he can tie his shoes in under a second!

Can you really tie your shoes that fast?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like i said before though that isn't really tieing your shoes because its already got a knot it in when you start.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right up there with blast processing.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was future Rob Zombie... and he came back to let people know that "Du Hast" is a classic in the future.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I think that applies to most of us...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom