Why Krillin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy from 2010
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
I'm confused as to why you guys decided to pick Krillin, the character with only 2-3 somewhat original attacks and no actual transformations. Instead of doing something like a Goten/Trunks Buddy system that can fuse to Gotenks; whom has plenty of unique/crazy attacks. (That's more what I personally would prefer. Not really saying you SHOULD do Goten/Trunks, and I'm aware that the idea's time consuming)

I know he's been in the game since the start, and I'm not trying to bash your guy's decision. I'm just curious as to why.

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
Plus he's a main character in DB and Dragonball Z. Why should he be left out? :)..

Some guy from 2010
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Also Yamcha/Tien

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Krillin has been present throughout the entire series. He has been there in every saga, unlike the other characters mentioned here. He's around so much that he has become a staple of the Dbz series. Also, people seem to love Krillin for some reason. So basically, he's there the same reason Piccolo is.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven't Yamcha and Tien been in every saga too? :p Yes, they had some minor roles, especially Yamcha, but still. It wasn't like Krillin was of much use after the Freeza Saga either.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes been in since the alphas. He has a legacy in ESF.

Wheres Goten = mini Goku clone and Trunks = mini Trunks clone.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
well if the community make the tien model with the animations and stuff , the team will add him.

And then the community can work on Gotenks.(and then add him too)

Search for operation tien.

Well some guys say that its a conspiracy , some others say that is an underground deal between the dev team and the community

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It exists, and the community failed to finish that 4 times till now.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
And DT prevails in creating a multiple characters in 1.3 that has 4 times as many animations as 1.2.3...
Whats goin on peoples!?
you slackers...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven't Yamcha and Tien been in every saga too? :p Yes, they had some minor roles, especially Yamcha, but still. It wasn't like Krillin was of much use after the Freeza Saga either.
But hey, no one can provide comic relief like Krillin can.

And DT prevails in creating a multiple characters in 1.3 that has 4 times as many animations as 1.2.3...
Whats goin on peoples!?
you slackers...
lolz

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin was a badass in Burst Limit.

[video=youtube;NeuXSm4oqWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeuXSm4oqWw[/video]

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It exists, and the community failed to finish that 4 times till now.
its hard to animate for an unfinished mod with all the stuff being added that would potentially require new animations, or a whole new skeletal system.

I personally did a full set of basic animations, run/walk/fly,basic attacks, etc which were rendered usesless when the "official" tien model was re-released with a different skeleton, major party pooper.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
its hard to animate for an unfinished mod with all the stuff being added that would potentially require new animations, or a whole new skeletal system.

I personally did a full set of basic animations, run/walk/fly,basic attacks, etc which were rendered usesless when the "official" tien model was re-released with a different skeleton, major party pooper.
Not acknowledging that Nuttzy, 1.2.3 has been out for nearly 8 years... and Tien.. is still not done.
1.2.3 was being worked on for about 3 years and I had to animate over 8 different rigs, and I did it all in ms3d. So it was a LONG and brutal process

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well im not you DT lol,

sneak me some of whatever your taking and ill see what I can do about finishing that bish up. (providing anyone actually still has it o_O)

Best answers
Krillin was a badass in Burst Limit.
And what is so badass in him? He is shooting kienzan around and...that's it.....
Krilin is a classic,but he SUCK all over the entire series.... Also I don't use him in ESF since the alpha..... even as a practice target.....
The best with him was when he fought Ma junior ( Piccolo) in Dragon ball and that's it for entire trilogy........
I prefer Tien to be in ESF not Krilin but.... my opinion won't have any effect at all.....

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I play ESF as Krillin. Provided the server leaves me enough time to transform. Face it in ESF 1.2.3 Krillin is the second strongest character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom