why is melee so complicated?

rex

Best answers
what is this dance dance revolution bull****?

Best answers
Wow, welcome to the forums. Have you tried reading the manual? It's actually very easy once you know how it works. But it might be if you use your feet. Maybe that's your problem?

Best answers
i dont know what type of games u play, or wat settings u run them on, but esf melee is no hard to understand or use........

u charge at them and match the directions basically and make your own moves......

as it was said above RTFM....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People at least wait until they have ten posts usually before they flame the melee system. My, how times have changed.

[smack] Read the manual.

And if it's just the system you're complainging about, here's a thought: can you think of a better way to do it?

Best answers
what is this dance dance revolution bull****?
<-LOL!

That line just cracks me up but in a way its true since you can compare the 2. Anyways if you cant handle it then stick with the basic melee like I do. I havent played 1.2 too long or too much to be an elite combo user so I stick with the basic melee which is just as good in my opinion and yes this is my 1st time posting in a long time. Been busy heh.

Best answers
LMAO rex you almost made me laugh out loud literially in my lab class.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you've ever played DDR, then you know what hes talking about. I dislike everything about advanced melee, so i just dont use it unless its being used on me (in which case i have no choice but to fight back).

Best answers
I dislike using combos too since the other guy usually counters it easily so it ends up in a long chain of combos vs combos and im usually the 1 to slip and get hurt more hah. Instead if I do get combod I just try and counter it by doing what he did so I dodge all if not most. I wont even try and start another chain.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the manual, it isn't complicated. If you don't like 1.2 melee, avoid it.

Closed. We have enough of these threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom