Why is DC comics is getting worst for our childhood?

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WARNING SPOILERS FOR AsAULT ON ARKHAM

Today, I was watching this video, Batman: Arkham on assault. Deathshot (unsuited) walked inside his bedroom after taking a shower. He looked at his picture of him and his daughter, then climb to his bed and lied down. 2 seconds ago, Harley quinn showed up NAKED in front of him. Crawling onto him then Deathshot asked "what do you want?" Harley quinn said "I thought you can help me scratch cowboy" she stares at his eyes then started to kiss him. Then Deathshot grabbed both of her hands and turn her to his bed and say oh what the hell. Then they have sex... DUDE! this is a disgrace for our childhood. What I am seeing, I feel disgusted. I can't even eat for once. AGH!!!

~Grega

Last edited by a moderator:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you even READ the comics?

Assault on Arkham is a great movie. That said im editing your post because you are not allowed to post ANY spoilers.

But yea the scene you have a problem with is straight out of the comic books.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh true. I understand. I mean, DC is becoming worst. They are trying to make good movies just to get more fans. Like, what are they thinking? i unsubscribe their channel, i sent them a letter saying you guys are disgusting creeps and left their website. And yes, that movie is straight out of the comic.

Look at Marvel. There is nothing inappropriate about their movies and their shows and i think they are awesome. I have watched some them and they looks great. I should give them a credit and send a positive note to these guys.

Oh, and Eric Needham, as black spider? THAT'S a rip-off from Marvel.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, and Eric Needham, as black spider? THAT'S a rip-off from Marvel.
How exactly is that a ripoff. They guy is a gun wielding non super powered human. He has no similarities to spiderman what so ever.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How exactly is that a ripoff. They guy is a gun wielding non super powered human. He has no similarities to spiderman what so ever.
[video=youtube;JEtHhZmLvvM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEtHhZmLvvM[/video] proof

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firstly Marvel and DC rip each other off all the time

Secondly nobody ever said comics were specifically for children, infact most of their fan base would be adults now

There is nothing wrong with them having a grown up story for their grown up audience

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, i have said this on the chat before you post it.
What's the point in discussing it in chat if you've made a topic?

Anyway there's been sex in Batman/DC comics way before this too. Perhaps you should stick to other series if you find this disgusting?

Also I like how in that pic Flash is ahead of Quicksilver because Quicksilver has nothing on Flash :p

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I‘ve never watched 'Batman' for these years, but..why!!! I would actually feel that Harley Quinn is Man.. :brokenheart:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you like western animation you should give Batman movies a go

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like watching 'The Walking Dead' lol that's great movie!:devsmile:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
WARNING SPOILERS FOR AsAULT ON ARKHAM

Today, I was watching this video, Batman: Arkham on assault. Deathshot (unsuited) walked inside his bedroom after taking a shower. He looked at his picture of him and his daughter, then climb to his bed and lied down. 2 seconds ago, Harley quinn showed up NAKED in front of him. Crawling onto him then Deathshot asked "what do you want?" Harley quinn said "I thought you can help me scratch cowboy" she stares at his eyes then started to kiss him. Then Deathshot grabbed both of her hands and turn her to his bed and say oh what the hell. Then they have sex... DUDE! this is a disgrace for our childhood. What I am seeing, I feel disgusted. I can't even eat for once. AGH!!!

~Grega
Really? Really? I for one thought it was a great rendition of the comic, and unlike allot of movies it held almost exactly to the source material.

Also FalconFury, if you want to talk about rip offs. They've done it to eachother, more so out of tribute, and recognition for the other coming up with a good concept.

Deadpool for instance is one of marvel's most successful underdogs, and he was completely ripped off from DC's Deathstroke.

It sounds like you are just upset because of the mature moments in the movie, which let me tell you, if you actually read the comics and not just watched the movies(which give you only half of the content most of the time) you would know that there are PLENTY of mature moments in the comics, that even make that scene look like daycare.

Really what is getting worse for 'our childhood' as you put it, is people trying to keep others ignorant, rather than take the time and effort to explain a situation properly.

Understanding, share it with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom