why i hate computers (windows especially)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im just gona vent some steam here...

i HATE computers. I hate the way they freeze when you need them, i hate the way spyware is magnetically attracted to them, i hate the fact that i need like 10 programs just to keep my computer clean, i hate mozilla because it freezes all the time, i hate my router for disconnecting me all the time, i hate adobe premiere pro for ****ing up all the time, i hate the fact that i cant download ANYTHING because my router is ****, i hate the fact that i cant print through a network because my router is ****, i hate the fact that my amd 64-bit 3000+ runs as slow as **** in the cold...

screw them, im buyin a mac

edit: everyone else post reasons why they hate computers, or maybe a suggestion as to how i can make my computer less sucky

Best answers
Sounds like you need to get a new router, and AVG.
I have none of the problems above. I would never buy a Mac no matter how bad things got.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when those *******s spreading viruses stop thats when your pc will stop sucking. same with spyware and adware. I hate how right before im about to print a huge essay or something microsoft works closes out cuz it's ***. I hate how my internet sucks and won't connect me sometimes. i can't stand how i can't tell if something is wrong with my computer or not because some pages load faster then others. and i hate how everything give you adware spyware or a virus, you just have to be peranoid and cant be safe. hell i found stuff on my computer that all three of my anti virus programs wont pick up. ****ing *** piece of **** called norton antivirus / symantec anti virus.

Woo!¡!¡!¡!¡ glad i got that off my chest

Best answers
thats how i felt untill i used one, the macs actually arnt bad at all.. reliable systems. Format is probally your best option, and get rid of the router, seems to be the basis of most of the problems, i gots me a nice AOL|BT ADSL Modem

-SaN

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW QUADRUPLE POSTAGE YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

PROPS G-UNIT

HAVE MY CHILDREN AND EAT MY GIGS FOR BREAKFAST YOU FACIST PIG

APRIL IS THE CRUELIST MONTH AND I HAVE A GARAGE MADE OF THE SOULS OF CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i plead temporary insanity for my last few posts

REVOLUTION, ITS WHATS FOR DINNER

Best answers
Ive lost all respect for you what so ever now! You deleted the posts in between mine to make it seem asif i posted 4 times, grow up dude, i was joking before.

-SaN

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guru_San said:
Ive lost all respect for you what so ever now! You deleted the posts in between mine to make it seem asif i posted 4 times, grow up dude, i was joking before.

-SaN
And we (mods) can see this fact very obviously. GFK, the heck's going on today? Warning for spaming and flaming another user.

-Karrde-

Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
And we (mods) can see this fact very obviously. GFK, the heck's going on today? Warning for spaming and flaming another user.

-Karrde-
Cheers dude... i wasent even up for an argument. But anyway thread back on topic..?

-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom