Why I am a proud Nintendo Fanboi

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is exactly why I hate Nintendo Fan Boys.

Best answers
It was just a title -.-

Did you even watch it? It really is funny.

Just coming in here and saying that's why I hate them (them meaning Nintendo fanboys) is because they make a thread on a movie in the off-topic section is really idiotic

Jeesh :\

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wrong. I hate capella and Nintendo. Combine them both and the hatred overwhelms me. Misinterpreting my post is idiotic.

Best answers
Then don't complain and don't watch it.

Simple as that really.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too late. I've already watched it. How can I unwatch it if I've already watched it? Im allowed to state my opinion on this matter, and I have. If you wanted everyone to say "WOW! THEY ARE AWESOME! GO NINTENDO!", then you've come to the wrong place. Theres really no point in arguing over this.

Best answers
Oh I didn't know you watched it -.- jeesh.

If you don't like 2 things then dont watch it.

If you hate nintendo: Get out
If you hate Capella (I don't care for it): I don't care

I'm ending this flame war now.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Too late. I've already watched it. How can I unwatch it if I've already watched it? Im allowed to state my opinion on this matter, and I have. If you wanted everyone to say "WOW! THEY ARE AWESOME! GO NINTENDO!", then you've come to the wrong place. Theres really no point in arguing over this.
Then don't argue, and take it to a PM. Simple.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, Im sorry guys.

That was a fantastic vid! I cant believe people actually do that! I wish I could have been there so that they would have graced me with their presence! I especially loved the end. The singing was fantabulous.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The capella was bad enough, the choreography (I use the term loosely) and pratfalls were just painful to watch. I can listen to capella but that was...retarded =\

I closed it after the half-way mark when it was showing no sign of improving, but in my defence it was because my brain was bleeding out my ears. This is not an anti-Nintendo sentiment, I would say the same thing for say, a MGS or Final Fantasy medley.

Best answers
K, lameness aside, I loved that! I want that on mp3. You don't get to hear a blended format of old nintendo titles very often, if ever... The Mortal Kombat part was a bit surprising to see, though. And it took me a bit to figure out that they were doing Tetris.

Good find, Robby. *pats robby on the head and gives him a Scooby Snack*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen that before, it's kinda neat. I think there's a website that has all the songs they've done. Or maybe it was some other Nintendo Cappella group, I can't remember. Anyways, I think it's Nintendopella.com or something, I'm too lazy to go check.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Oh, Im sorry guys.

That was a fantastic vid! I cant believe people actually do that! I wish I could have been there so that they would have graced me with their presence! I especially loved the end. The singing was fantabulous.
Now you're just being an ass, stop. All I said was to take it to a PM, not to be a smartass. Thanks.

Best answers
thing is MK was a saga title before took some time after to come out on the snes

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was ok at best, first time I saw that I was really impressed, but compared to other Acapella groups, it's mediocre. Brown Derbies FTW! \o

Best answers
Yeah, but how many are willing to lower themselves to the level of doing NES music?

Best answers
i noticed they were laughing in the crowd wonder if that was there goal if so they did well if not then ya they made them selfs look like dumb asses but good on them for doing this weird stuff

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen this before, gotta love the mortal kombat part..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You love being a Nintendo fanboy because people can sing songs from NES games? I can assure you that I have better reasons for not being a Nintendo fanboy.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe there was a thread about this made a little while back. It's a pretty neat video, but I like Nintendo for their games, personally.

I particularly liked the Dr. Mario (Fever) and Legend of Zelda themes (from what I can remember).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom