Why I am a proud Nintendo Fanboi

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Oh, Im sorry guys.

That was a fantastic vid! I cant believe people actually do that! I wish I could have been there so that they would have graced me with their presence! I especially loved the end. The singing was fantabulous.
LMAO

Go Sony ^__^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I made a thread like this and it was pro-playstation it would have been a disaster.

Double standard BS.

Cool idea and all...just saying. Moderation staff is heavily biased on this topic. Myself probably included.

Incorrect, sir. The moderation staff is not (or, I suppose, should not be) biased on this subject. ~Maj

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
If I made a thread like this and it was pro-playstation it would have been a disaster.
Any topic regarding Sony or Nintendo that you post in pretty much become's a disaster one way or another, so either way that's not suprising.

on-topic: I never seen that video before that was amazing. :shocked:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering your attempts to flame and provoke Pride in this thread, and in http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=677943, you've earned yourself a :warning: warning. Leave well enough alone. Enough of this garbage. As a sidenote, this warning is from both combined posts--don't consider it two seperate warnings.

This thread will be closed if the subject can't be discussed in a civil matter.

Best answers
Ya know what just close it already.

I've got 2 in here and people who just think because I put a <Censored> title like that it means the entire point of the tread.

No, the entire point of the thread was for you to enjoy some time and watch a capella of a few NES titles. Sure some of it is dumb but it doesn't mean I should get the disrespectful (Zeonix, Saiyan PRide etc.) attitudes and remarks.

-/Thank you so much for pissing me off\-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl I remember when my brother showed me that. I was laughing hella badly.

But I'm still a playstation fanboy \o/

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It was just a freaking video, and the guy titled a thread a certain way and he gets his ass jumped, chill out people, seriously.

and a warning to Smeg for spam.

Closed on request of the creator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom