why esf-team doesnt want to add gt??

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still, it didnt come from the creator's mouth/hand so there for its a fan made one that was released on TV.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
...DBZ had a story? Sorry I got lost in all the "Phew.. we killed him.. OMFG!!! A STRONGER GUY!! WE CAN'T WIN!! Hey, we did win, phew... OMFG!! A STRONGER GUY!! WE CAN'T WIN!! THIS TIME I MEAN IT!!! Hey, we won, phew... OMFG!!!" etc.!
When did i say DBZ had a story ^^. DBZ got worse with evry episode after Frieza saga >.>

Anyhow i agree DB OWNS boath

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Still, it didnt come from the creator's mouth/hand so there for its a fan made one that was released on TV.
Was still approved by Akira Toriyama, therefore it's a valid piece of the DB universe.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually he may have "approved" it, but he had no say it what happened/created, as he signed the rights over to toei. I disagree that its a valid peice of the db universe, its fan made, no matter what you say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I see it there's the Dragonball Universe as defined by the manga, and the Dragonball Universe as defined by the anime which includes filler, movies and GT. So basically I lump GT in with DBZ's filler: both have their inconsistencies and the art isn't as good, but it can be interesting at times.

Best answers
Dragon Ball=Good but old, DragonBall Z=Is awesome, DragonBall GT=Awesome also.

I wisht that toei or who ever made the DB universe rethink on not making a brand new DragonBall series I love every about the DragonBall Universe I can't see why they should'nt make a new one. I'm hoping that they will bring out a new series in like 5years from now it's the best cartoon out in my mind but has everyone else does in my life don't listen to me but it would be good if u guys can see were I'm going with this.

Note:plus I was all hype up on that the makers of DragonBall were making DragonBall AF but my heart broke when I found out that it was'nt true.

just my $0.02.

:-(

Best answers
Kama said:
...DBZ had a story? Sorry I got lost in all the "Phew.. we killed him.. OMFG!!! A STRONGER GUY!! WE CAN'T WIN!! Hey, we did win, phew... OMFG!! A STRONGER GUY!! WE CAN'T WIN!! THIS TIME I MEAN IT!!! Hey, we won, phew... OMFG!!!" etc.

Roflmao.. That's too much :laff:

Best answers
dragonball= ive seen in tv from the beggining and was awesome
dragonball z= seen in tv also although got away from db but great
dragonball gt= stick with the previous i think and i agree to that part of goku strongest
of all suckes
dragonball af= i havent seen at all but ive heard of goku like ssj 25(lol) so i hate it

the reason for this thread was just to find the reason for not making a gt content
anyway i like all db,dbz,dbgt so i hoped for gt as well

note:sorry for krillin it was just an example

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball AF does not exist. It was an April Fool's joke. AF. April Fool's. Get it?

It was fanmade. There will never be a Dragonball AF.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Dragonball AF does not exist. It was an April Fool's joke. AF. April Fool's. Get it?

It was fanmade. There will never be a Dragonball AF.
Do u think they should make a new series base on the DBZ plot when they killed Evil Buu.

yes I know AF was April Fool's ;( .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I do not.

Dragon Ball should be left to die. GT couldn't live up to the greatness that was once associated with the Dragon Ball franchise, so I'd rather they just quit while they're only slightly ahead.

Toriyama said he doesn't want anything more to do with Dragon Ball (Z/GT), because it's been milked enough. If they'd try to make a new Dragon Ball series now, it'd undoubtedly suck because Toriyama himself wouldn't be working on it.

Best answers
So the only this that is still alive (for now) on DBZ is the DVD Movie's the bring out.

Best answers
Ult1mate X64 said:
So the only this that is still alive (for now) on DBZ is the DVD Movie's the bring out.
Hold on now lets not forget about the games, and besides GT did suck, hard, there was like no pause between the fights, the story was horrible, and how many punches were actually thrown? it was like a frikin light show.

but besides that DB was entertaining and DBZ was the hevywieght of action anime and thats the bottom line

p.s actually i did like baby vegeta and super 17, but i still think ss 3 is better than 4

Best answers
GT gave ending to the Dragon ball series.

and I really loved the ssj4 <3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy the perfect ending was Frieza saga. The ultimate enemy destroyed and Goku died as tje legendary SSJ :p

Cause after that it started to repeat itself.

Best answers
Hope this dosn't get a big flame and banned me but here it goes.

You all say that you like the DB universe but you all are saying that the series after the frieza saga was complete crap and were not following the original DB plot thjis is where I get lost cause I have watch all the DB, DBZ ,DBGT episodes and I thought that it was all good and you all think that another DB series shouldn't be made, i think if you all like the DB series than you all should be thinking on how they should make another not just thinking uh db series after the frieza sage was crap blah blah blah.

just me $0.02 and yes I know it doesnt make sence bu if you like it then you shouldn't be picking on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I won't say it's crap, I won't even say it was bad, what I will say is that the quality went downhill from there. It doesn't make it bad, it just makes it worse than brilliant.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, true, bit I really wouldn't mind if a new series was made, who knows I might even of watched it.
But this DBAF thing sounds silly, look at it, Goku in there is over 100 years old and ssj5, come on, I can't believe people like that idea, ssj4 is the furthest that people should go.

So in a way I would like to see another series and in another not....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom