Why does my net keep D/C'ing? bah, help

Best answers
For a month now, ive been trying to come back to this game, but every 10 minutes my net drops. The only way to bring it back up is when i Unplug my modem, and plug it back in. If i dont, it stays down indefinatley. Does anyone know whats wrong? The lights on my modem randomly start flashing when it goes off, then my game just drops me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sounds like your isp or your modem is messed up,

mine did that for awhile, (and still does every now and then) and my isp said nothing was wrong on thier end (lied). and somehow came to the cocnlusion that the problem was our modem. they sent us a new one and it didnt do jack crap to help the problem. few days later i talked to someone else who had the same isp and they said that it does it at thier house as well.

in my case it was the isp, but hinted at by them sending me a new modem is that it could also be caused by the modem. call up your isp and ask them if anything is going on

Best answers
Heh, I have called my ISP. They said, although it more polite and sophisticated terms - Its not us, we're perfect in everyway, and your computer sucks. Deal with it. This is getting really annoying, i might switch ISP's to Bell Sympatico DSL. I'm currently with Rogers, hopefuly Bells speed is close to that of rogers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom