Why does Gohan have ki Shield?

Best answers
Dont know if this has been answered before and all the searches Ive seen only had to do with his shield crashing servers.

Anyways, why? Why does he have a ki shield? Ive seen him use it once in the show and thats during the Garlic Jr episodes when he was saving Krillin and Piccolo from getting sucked into the Dead Zone.

Since the Garlic Jr eps was just a "fill in" from what a lot of people have been saying then why not take the shield out or better yet maybe they can keep the shield in and add Garlic Jr to the character selection screen?

My memory is bad so if this ki shield skill was used any other time besides the Garlic Jr saga then enlighten me and remind me.

I mean right now all it does is crash the server...

Best answers
And when he is adult.
Or how about its kept and gets fixed. Sounds better to me.
The characters need attacks, and attacks that are unique to them.

Best answers
and when was gohan and his friends being pummled by ki in the show other then that

Best answers
Well, its like the moves arnt really the same. It may be that he just works on them as he goes and dosnt really spend time developing them.

In the future trunks special, he actually has the named move and its well formed, "Energy Shield". Looks like an actual solid bubble around him and has no charge time, he just..."energy shield" and does it.

In garlic junior saga I dont think it was an actual trained technique like in the future trunks special or like the khh or sbc and was instead just a general output of energy that he thought up on the fly for that occasion.

I suggested this in another similar thread. He should have "Energy Shield" which would be an instantaneous thing such as teleporting which would drain a set amount of energy to use and would last say 3 seconds. Either the shield could have a set HP and you get hurt after that HP is overpowered or you could stack a couple for huge blasts coming at you if you have enough energy to use it multi-times at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom