Why does esf crash when ever i play whit bots

Best answers
My head is exploding i cant any more its insane every goddamn time when i play whit bots the game crashes and than the sound like repeats like tuu tuu tuu tuu tuu tuu or like kame kame kame kame ...but i cant take it anymore i just want to play esf normal plz some1 help me what can i do that esf woulnt crash

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
system specs?
any errors?
we need more info if you want us to help

Best answers
It just crashes and i have to restart my pc than it dosnt matter if i play whit 61 bots or 1 it still crashes and if i use only melee it takes longer time to crash.Anyway it sucks im angry .Maybe i should but the setting on medium or something .

Best answers
ppl plz help me it crashed again im so angry that i will eat my shoes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please refrain from double posting. If you have something to add and no one has posted yet you can simply edit your post.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest you change your attitude, you're making people not want to help you.

What version of ESF are you running? 1.2.3 is the latest, update if that's not what you have.
What video mode are you running in? If you're running in software, change to OpenGL if your video card supports it, or Direct3D if it doesn't.

Best answers
i use 1.2.3 i run openGL becuse...i dont know why i have 3d video crad but it dosnt allow me to use it so iuse openGL,and i have noticed that it crashes if i use debug options.What more degub options i use that faster it crashes.

Best answers
One way you can find out:

If you have Steam: Open up Steam. Right-click on Earth's Special Forces and click on create icon to desktop. Go to your desktop and right click on the Earth's Special Forces icon and choose properties. In the line titled Target; after the second quote then add the line
-console -dev
Run Earth's Special Forces from the desktop shortcut and play the game until it freezes, then look at the top of the screen to see if any errors show.

If you do not have steam: Right click on Earth's Special Forces icon and choose properties. In the line titled Target; after the second quote then add the line
-console -dev
Run Earth's Special Forces from the desktop shortcut and play the game until it freezes, then look at the top of the screen to see if any errors show.

That usually helps me, if you find the error then ask on these message boards.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
have you tried reinstalling if all else fails ? I only started to get crashing problems with bots the other night , so i'm gonna reinstall the whole shebang (steam , hl and all mods i play)

Best answers
i have reinstalled like 3 times still crashing maybe i just need to like ahhh nvm...I just found a way to play whit no crashes but thank u ppl for helping me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom