why do ppl like rock lee so much??

DiZ

Best answers
i mean...he's dumb...he got a silly hair style...the only thing i like about him is his eyebrows :p

Best answers
hes character in general is cool but when they designed him...gees the artist must have been having the biggest hangover... he looks like crap seriously hes design dosnt fit the look of the show...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO, people like him so much because he can't do any jitsu's yet he's an awsome fighter, he has pure willpower, and that made him get so far, I think that is why people like him.

I think he's a funny one, together with Gai sensei. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because he's a cool, stylish fighter (looks can be decieving) and he can 'open the gates' for powerful, eye-candy madness.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is stupid about Rock Lee? There is a hint in his name that gives away what he is based on: Rock Lee - Bruce Lee

He was created based on the Martial Artist Bruce Lee. Including he specializes in hand to hand combat since he could not preform Ninja techniques. Rock Lee is the physically strongest character we have seen in Naruto (excluding the recent Hokage).

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As such with a Bruce Lee clone, it's impossible for him to not have any of the flair that the "The Dragon" had.

He also has aspects of Tai Chi (Gates) and aspects of Drunken Style, which are two of my fav Martial Arts.

He's truly the factual Martial Art character in this anime... and brings a bit of realness to the DBZish ki ball fest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Synth, if anything Lee busts out the most DBZ-ish moves of any character in the series. I mean he was the first one to start teleporting everywhere from "super speed" and etc., and opening the gates was like a classic POWERR-UP GRAAHHHHH scene.

But that's beside the point. Aside from the obvious novelty of him being taijutsu-only, Lee also has an awesome attitude that makes you love the guy even if they drew him like a complete tool (which was intentional.) You're supposed to think he's a tool at first. But when you look at him deeper, all the hard work he does, his faith and resolution despite everything that's against him (sucking at nin/genjutsu, being overshadowed by geniuses), his need to protect others and be dependable, and his habit of coming in at just the right time to buy just enough time, often with some cool moves, well, it's hard to hate him.

"I just gave you the NICE GUY pose. I won't fail. That's the promise of a lifetime."

The sad thing about Lee is that he loses like, every time, despite being stronger than 90% of the kid characters in the series.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
meh, he does look like a total geek though, and his mannerism's are so cheesy they make me cringe, i like his attitude though, its just i think he doesnt do himself any favours with the way he acts =/ i think they ruined a potentially kick ass character by doing that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's supposed to have his faults man, it's what makes him all the more kickass. In the beginning, before Sasuke gets all GRRR I hate Konoha and is still 100% a good guy, I thought he was really lame, because they had designed him to be 100% cool, and it was almost a joke. I hated him and was always rooting for Naruto to do something isntead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally he's my favourite character, after Gai Sensei. I didn't really like him up till the point that he saved Sakura from the sound ninjas, but I think the main reason I like him so much is that Rock Lee is what every person strives to be and wants to be in life.

He works so hard at what he wants and he can't give up. He's trying to help others and the fact that he isn't a special person makes us connect with him all the more. None of us can use jutsu's, so it's only logical we are able to connect so well with a character who is the closest we can ever attain to being like a Naruto character.

But that's just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you could be wrong eh Kama? ;)

Naw I like him because melee > ninjitsu. That and the way he owned the crap out of Gaara way back.

Best answers
I think most people like him cuz he's so tragic... He's busted his ass to be such a good taijutsu artist. And he's so comical...

Yeah, I wanted to punch his face in when I first same him cuz I absolutely hated the way he was designed... however, I learned to accept him because of the drama his story presented...... Besides, how often do you see an anime character SHOOT PINK HEARTS OUT OF THEIR EYES at the girl they like, and then they dodge in super slithery fashion? That was one of the weirdest, yet memorable moments in Naruto history for me.

I could give you a more indepth explanation, but I'd have to go watch all the Chuunin exam episodes again. And I don't have the time to do that, unfortunately.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Episode 48 to 50 were the reason I love Lee.

Best answers
wahhh?!
the springtime of youth waits for no one!!!
neither does his flashy smile

lee's an awesome character and though he never does win he usually saves other people from being slaughted

Best answers
BECAUSE! WHO ELSE WOULD COME IN AND SAVE EVERYONE WITH THE KONOHA SENPUU? EXACTLY! ROCK LEE IS _______THEE_______ MAN!

His attacks are MOST bad-ass. And he is so good, he's held back by so many things, he can't even use most of his attacks because he's not protecting a "loved one." LONG LIVE ROCK LEE!

Best answers
Because he reminds us of Son Goku !!!1111!1!1!8!!1111ELEVEN111!!1

Best answers
To be perfectly honest, Rock Lee is the one reason I still watch Naruto.
He's the only character that really surprizes me. Even when all the odds are against him.
His hard work and determination, shows he's a shining example for all shinobi!
And besides, the lotus is absolutely wicked! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in all honesty i watch naruto for everyone except naruto and sasuke

granted i like when naruto goes ape **** when hes controlled by the fox but other than that naruto sucks.

id much rather watch neji, rock lee, shino, hinata, choji, or gaara fight then naruto

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno why u dont like how he is designed >_>. Personally i think he looks good and funneh :p. How can u not like a person who is like Bruce Lee/ Jackie Chan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love Rock Lee, and he still remains my favourite character in Naruto. His amazing speed, his powerful moves and everything, and i just love the general finesse of his Taijutsu, its just...amazing. Even now the Rock Lee vs Gaara fight is what i think of when i see the word "Naruto" anywhere, its the fight i always show anime fans that dont watch Naruto, and it usually gets em to watch the series, or part of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom