Why do people come on my thread with bitter attitudes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks everyone... you got a very important thread closed for what reason? Bitter a bitter attitude.

here is the post i was going to put before it was closed.

but you guys know these threads are gonna get ugly, fast. as proven by every thread jinx has ever made. wouldnt it be better judgement to just close every thread jinx makes, ever?
Here is the reason why threads I've made lately turn nasty. People like you and zeo who tend to post with a random "bitter" attitude.

You deserve a medal for that.
Bitter people...

Creating this thread just goes to show how very little of American history and American culture you understand.

This thread is idiotic. Much like the fluoride thread.
So idiotic that you yourself had to post in both "idiotic" threads huh? wtf was is the point in posting things like this?? bitter attitude, and it turns threads sour.

It's ok if you don't want to read my source or even my post Jinx, you don't even have to reply to the fact that the only thing that even caused you to write this thread is the fact that you have some old Counter Strike buddies who have absolutely no credibility or expertise from that description (I'd give you one more iota of credit if they were a bunch of old political and historical analysis buddies) tell you some crap that you just eat up because you'll believe anything you read/hear/see.

Wtf is this .. more bitter attitudes... who said they f*ing did have credibility I put the what they said up here for the sake of hearing what people thouht about it.. and you come at me with this bullcrap, have my words at some point wounded you so bad that you had to come on this thread to post something like this ?( This applies to all of u with a flares as a "bitter attitude" ).

With that addressed, Let me clarify what my temporary internet bud said. It was something along the lines of "If Bush Declares War on Iran he will be in office for a 3rd Term.

I'm still looking up on the many possibiliies of what could happen.

ps - DONT TURN THE THrEAD SOUR WITH YOUR BITTERNESS as usuall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And thanks to the forum's bitter MOB u see threads closing down faster then a sweat shop.

FFS, how could someone text make a person so bitter that they or direct negative bs towards them in everythread they create.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Jinx, realize that this thread will have anything BUT "bitter" posts, you're just going to get people making smartassed comments at you as usual.

If you don't like people bickering at you, the forum has an ignore feature, use it.

and I'm closing this because there is no way this is going to be an inciteful thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom