why didnt koola use his maxium power in movie

Best answers
if frieza can able to control his energe then neither then koola. why wasnt he use his 100% power in his final form just like his brother did? maybe goku wouldnt get the chance to save earth...(if koola really something else in his normal stage of final form...i doubt this would be interesting!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err, cooler's final form was beyond frieza's >_> and far superior to his buff 100% form.

Best answers
Jakut said:
Err, cooler's final form was beyond frieza's >_> and far superior to his buff 100% form.
so he must has his maxium strangth!! why didnt he use it? like 100% final form(fifth form)

i assume if koola can gave alot of trouble to goku with out even power up then his 100% would be more interesting

and i meant 100% is about 100% in ur maxium......not the 100% in ur stage transform.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why ask? What makes you think we know? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like a said before, goku is a fool blooded sayin, if he gets damaged serverly, his power level goes up dramitically, (but you sort of cant compare the moive to the actuall show) goku got serverly damaged when he fought frieza, so cooler might of went 100%, but goku was just too strong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe because it was a movie, and they couldn't waste time having him transform 10 different times and prolong the fight for 12 hours.

Best answers
mf29 said:
like a said before, goku is a fool blooded sayin, if he gets damaged serverly, his power level goes up dramitically, (but you sort of cant compare the moive to the actuall show) goku got serverly damaged when he fought frieza, so cooler might of went 100%, but goku was just too strong
no..he never went......he was just take two punches then he gave up.....and threw death nava to earth(he wasnt even wound after hit. also he just said " u r too much! i like it!! but i wont play with u.") i'd said maybe he just launch 50% of his maxium strangth but he was afraid goku would become more stronger so he design to destroy him before goku power up(he doesnt want to follow frieza's step and earn nothing but humililate) but he step the wrong way the push him into his domise. he may able to knock off goku if he try, but he's too becareful...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
no..he never went......he was just take two punches then he gave up.....and threw death nava to earth(he wasnt even wound after hit. also he just said " u r too much! i like it!! but i wont play with u.") i'd said maybe he just launch 50% of his maxium strangth but he was afraid goku would become more stronger so he design to destroy him before goku power up(he doesnt want to follow frieza's step and earn nothing but humililate) but he step the wrong way the push him into his domise. he may able to knock off goku if he try, but he's too becareful...
Cooler doesn't have to worry about using 100% of his strength since he was able to transform a step further than Frieza.

Best answers
MC said:
Cooler doesn't have to worry about using 100% of his strength since he was able to transform a step further than Frieza.
there's a wreck........after he actually realize ssj is something. he must do some action and show goku he's the greatest fighter...but no....he'd just fire death nava....

Best answers
MC said:
He fired the Death Ball at Goku out of desperation.
with desperation? he doesnt even try like frieza did........frieza never giving up even he lost the battle......

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cooler saw how much more powerful Goku became when he went Super Saiyan, and Cooler knew he would end up like his brother, so out of desperation of not wanting to make the same mistakes his brother did, he used the Death Ball to destroy Goku once and for all.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
It was a film. They had much more severe time constaints and had to end it quickly. Also, there's nothing in the movie that says that he wasn't at full power so as far as we know he was at 100% strength. Not everyone has to bulk up you know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover how do you even know that he wasnt at his full power?, if he wanted to kill goku that bad then he would of went full power right?

Best answers
mf29 said:
uncover how do you even know that he wasnt at his full power?, if he wanted to kill goku that bad then he would of went full power right?
becuz when goku punch him he wasnt really hurt...(for me....he just shock more than pain....he scare more than physical pain) then just like mc said " do it one thing for all! becuz he was afraid he would be like frieza if he insist in fight." he already lost his step after goku transform....(a scary man cannot able been in fight...his confident has been shred)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, here's the answer to ALL your questions regarding 'why he didnt just kill goku' threads.

The reason behind this is because the creator of the Dragon Ball Z series didnt want to end the series with the bad guy winning and ultimately, stopping DBZ.

If frieza just 'killed' Goku, then he would rule the universe. Would you want dragonball Z to end like that?

same goes with the movie.

The creator wants money and wants to create a great show with a great ending. It's doubtful he would juist completely stop the series with the bad guy winning.

So basically, its because the creater wanted it to go like that. It's not like Frieza had thoughts of his own or anything.

Best answers
Kaination said:
Alright, here's the answer to ALL your questions regarding 'why he didnt just kill goku' threads.
first....goku is a stupid monkey.....more then vegeta...

Kaination said:
The reason behind this is because the creator of the Dragon Ball Z series didnt want to end the series with the bad guy winning and ultimately, stopping DBZ.
sinse this is a movie, but dont u think this is too short for a original movie? 50 minutes for a movie? it's kinda short(the common always take over 100 minutes.) so there's why am i assume that koola wasnt try...

it wouldnt take tv-series's place.

kaination said:
If frieza just 'killed' Goku, then he would rule the universe. Would you want dragonball Z to end like that?
i'd rather see that girlie freak get kick-ass by goku.........(koola was a brilliant worthy fighter...that ending just waste him in the show...)

Kaination said:
same goes with the movie.

The creator wants money and wants to create a great show with a great ending. It's doubtful he would juist completely stop the series with the bad guy winning.

So basically, its because the creater wanted it to go like that. It's not like Frieza had thoughts of his own or anything.
becuz they were making so casually.....50 minutes......even shorter then tv-show....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover_bunker said:
if frieza can able to control his energe then neither then koola. why wasnt he use his 100% power in his final form just like his brother did? maybe goku wouldnt get the chance to save earth...(if koola really something else in his normal stage of final form...i doubt this would be interesting!!)
The way I see it is that Frieza's '100% Fourth Form' is akin to the Saiyan's 'USSJ'. It's a boosted version of a form for people who can't attain the next true transformation (Fifth Form/SSJ2 in this example).

That was my take on it anyway. Cooler's returned-Supernova death was unfortunate and unexpected on his behalf, he probably thought he'd win with that so saw no need to power-up further. Of course, by the time Goku fired his attack back at him it was too late anyway.

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
first....goku is a stupid monkey.....more then vegeta...

sinse this is a movie, but dont u think this is too short for a original movie? 50 minutes for a movie? it's kinda short(the common always take over 100 minutes.) so there's why am i assume that koola wasnt try...
it wouldnt take tv-series's place.

i'd rather see that girlie freak get kick-ass by goku.........(koola was a brilliant worthy fighter...that ending just waste him in the show...)

becuz they were making so casually.....50 minutes......even shorter then tv-show....
ALL the DBZ movies are around 50 minutes, most are less though, like 48 minutes, and 3 of those 48 minutes are used in the introduction. So you could say that a DBZ "movie" is about the length of 2 normal episodes on TV. About your question, the developers didn't want to spend too much money, so all the DBZ movies are low-budget, which means that they don't want to spend precious money making a guy transform 10 times just to kick Goku's ass. You can see Goku get his ass kicked in Movie 8 by Broly(or Broli if you into Japanese names), if that is what your looking for. But in the end, Goku finishes Broli with a single punch. His Kamehameha does nothing to Broli, but this single punch to the stomach defeats the "Legendary Super Sayion".

Live with it man, all the movies have cheap and rushed endings, it's something you gotta get used too.

Best answers
Barney's_Soul said:
ALL the DBZ movies are around 50 minutes, most are less though, like 48 minutes, and 3 of those 48 minutes are used in the introduction. So you could say that a DBZ "movie" is about the length of 2 normal episodes on TV. About your question, the developers didn't want to spend too much money, so all the DBZ movies are low-budget, which means that they don't want to spend precious money making a guy transform 10 times just to kick Goku's ass. You can see Goku get his ass kicked in Movie 8 by Broly(or Broli if you into Japanese names), if that is what your looking for. But in the end, Goku finishes Broli with a single punch. His Kamehameha does nothing to Broli, but this single punch to the stomach defeats the "Legendary Super Sayion".

Live with it man, all the movies have cheap and rushed endings, it's something you gotta get used too.
there's why am i call "lazy" and "casually". otherwise, i'm much hate this part(when brolly kick-ass by a punch!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom