Why did you pick your forum name?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the reason for your name?

To be honest, I registered on the forum without a keyboard ;D I did it with copy and pasting. And to be even honester, I'm the 1st child in my family. And to be honest... no wait, I'm a guy :)

Best answers
UltraPerfectCel - I watched a TV show and liked someone in it.
Smith| - I watched a movie and liked someone in it.
Mr. Zorg - I watched another movie and liked someone in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chose LegendarY because it has been my nick for over an year now, the former ones i chose because some nicks just suddenly came into my mind..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was asked to join a clan in Starcraft years ago. Someone in the clan made a comment along the lines of, "You bring the pain!", so I adopted that name to use in conjunction with the clan tag, and used it since.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...I think I first used it as a username for Warcraft III online. J, is the first inital of my name, and I'm a dude obviously, and I live in Southern California...

...or, maybe it has something to do with my childhood? *melodramatic voice* Father? Is that you?! (lol)

Best answers
Back in the days i was a huge FFVII fan and my real name is Jari. Then connecting Jari and the bad guy of FFVII(Sephiroth) i came up with Jariroth. It has been stuck with me a long time by now and i fear if i change it, i might forget it...

When i made up the name i was probably something like 8 years old or something...

Best answers
played some adventure game, with a female vampire boss in it called Valeska Bloodmire,

i thought she was hawt and my friends called me crazy cuz i liked the vampire babe, even tho she really was hawt..

then they started calling me valeska,

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine is a mixture from Doppelganger and Baphomet, which are bosses from Ragnarok Online.

Best answers
DBDRZ King Kai - I was in a DDR "clan" at the time where we used to compete. It was when i was doing freestyle more than perfect attack. we had a goku, gohan, piccolo, vegeta and chichi...i didn't really fit anything since my size was big and hell no was i going to be yajirobe...so i picked king kai

King of Hearts - Loved G gundam and had a clan back in alpha named Shuffle alliance but didn't do well having the same clan tag as SA silent assassins

Sesshomaru Sama- Like sesshomaru

Yoko Zenshin - Mixture of yoko kurama and my own P2P rpging character.

Fallen Angel - have no god forsaken idea ((You like how i got god and angel mixed in don't ya :p ))

~Neji~ - more arrogance time of my esf days

Deejay - just for streetfighter value

Sarutobi Sensei - After i finally started to do melee instead of beam spam...i wanted to make something new and very few...i don't know how many remember i made the crappy hidden leaf clan with the tag = ( <@ ) = as the tag which almost looked like a yugioh eye. I picked sarutobi sensei since i just liked the sound of it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orginally I wanted to do something with "Chi" in it, but didn't like the sound of it, so I tried to find alternatives and then I thought of "chakra", even though that is something completely different from the idea of chi. But it needed something...And I just thought of "X". Because the X makes it sound cool =X.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i came here i didnt plan on staying as long as i did,

i stole the name of a forum admin at another forum i used to frequent, and figured since i wasnt gonna be here long, no harm was done.

but i did wind up getting stuck here for awhile, and even if i did change my name now, people would still call me nuttzy >_> so meh, its here to stay

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I needed a change and something a bit original for once; and being a fan of electronic based music (crunk rap, techno/trance, catchy 80s stuff)

This name represents a synomonous theme.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
back in the days of America Army, my brother had a name "Sebnation" and my friend had a name "Huntnation"

so when I joined it, they told kme to put it. At the time I was obsessed with the character from Final Fantasy 4, Kain. So I chose Kainnation, but thought that was lame, so I mixed the N's together

Kaination
Kaination

:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash browns are awesome, 'nuff said.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just like swords, and the damage they can inflict. I changed my name in Coctre once, but after a few months I missed my old nickname and had changed it back by cuc.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh... coz its simple?

Besides, JP will beat all people's usernames in googlefight.

I gues the fact that they are my initials has something to do with it as well...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All my user names:

PkmnmasterRoland, dating back to my Pokemon days
Absol702, dating back to my Pokemon days
ssj_perfect, when I first joined these forums
SAIYAN_OVERLORD, when my name was changed
Saiyan_Overlord, looked better without caps IMO
Randyhobo, a name I thought sounded unique
General_Overlord. for something different plus Zero Hour was practically my most played/favorite game (especially at lans)
|Overlord|, my current user name. Changed because people everywhere called me Overlord for short.
roland702, a user name I use for other things.

Lots and lots of user names...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom