Why cant there be more games like this :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sick, I didn't know they were remaking good ol' X.

Thanks for posting this. :yes: I'm keeping my eye on this. If it's half as good as the original, I might get a PSP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just saw it today, was trying to snatch a render for a cd cover but the images arent uploaded yet.

www.planet-megaman.com up.

they are remaking the old nintendo ones too... big headed mm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl. I was never a big fan of the old Mega Man games, but I love the X series.. before they ****ed it up, that is.

Any word of sw33t new features in Irregular Hunter X, except for being able to play as Vile?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
same game I have on my SNES, no thanks, I'll pass up the chance to spend the xtra 40 bucks.

Best answers
i never liked the megaman games but i did notice lot ppl liked X why is that i always though they were the same

Best answers
Yeah... Megaman X is to Megaman the first as an...

Mario 64 is to SMB
M16 is to a colt .45
Zelda OOT is to Zelda 1
Maroon is to hot pink
PSP is to DS
WoW is to the original warcraft
WoW is to Guild Wars
Dr. Pepper is to Mr. Pibb
Getting laid is to jacking off to the bra pics in the Sear's catalog

Megaman X is arguably the best Megaman ever... Yes, it's the same principal. Like Mario or LoZ, it has been rehashed with similar mechanics and ideas, but at the same time delivering neverending joy for those interested in the series.

Yes, you run and you shoot from the side... You collect weapons, battle bosses, etc., like you would with any other. But just about everything in it was just sooooo good compared to everything else, and the goodness was original... I don't get into megaman much now, but from what I understand there hasn't been much in the way of improvements.

Sometimes, series reach an apex, then go downhill... It's rather common, actually... OOT > WW, Megaman X > the latest... just to name a couple

And what's great about the above games is that you can play their BEST games in the series, then go play the older ones and not have anything lost from the experience.

.... Yeah, I just realized I sort of rambled on there, but simply put: Megaman X, while it does the same thing as the others, is simply better because of the presentation and the actual gameplay... Like with OOT, it looks and plays in such a much better/different/immersive way than Zelda 1 or 3.

Play Megaman on NES, then play Megaman X on SNES... you'll see what I mean.

Best answers
megaman 2 is my fav, the only X series i played was X4 for the PC which was actually a better game than MM2, but when i was little i played MM2 all the time and loved it so in my mind it's the better game because i can have more fun on it etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom