Why can't I?!?!

Best answers
ok ever since i downloaded some models of majin vegeta i couldn't play ESF...Like when it starts the countdown it will keep going until it gets on 94 or 84 and just freeze. Can somebody tell what the problem is???o_O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
did you install the new models coorectly? the model you downloaded needs to be the same as the original name.. so if you downloaded vegeta.mdl it should be in the vegeta model folder. that is called half-life\models\player\vegeta

as you can see in that folder. its named vegeta.mdl. the file you downloaded must be the same name as the original MDL file.. hope this helps.

Best answers
yeah thank you for your help but it still doesn't work... Really the only prob is that it freezes during the countdown

Best answers
and 5 seconds after it continues...lol...why aren't you waiting ? All the world is impatient now...

Best answers
you cant join games if yyou dont have all the right models...check you didnt overwrite

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
lance. ofcourse you can join games if the server hasnt your models.. other player dont see your new models. just the models THEY have

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right. so if you have kid gohan in your gohan slot, and they have adult gohan in their gohan slot, they will see you as adult gohan.

Best answers
its not that i'm not waiting i never continues and i have taken care of the model prob so i don't think that is the prob anymore

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you are certain it freezes and isn't just loading, then the only thing I can say is reinstall ESF.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
problem solved, thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread