Why are sixteens nervous when they drive!?!?!?!?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm what?

is this a question to someone? or a group of people...

me only speaka english

me no speaka confusa

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think that sixteen year olds are too young to drive. That's when I could have gotten my lisence.

And what does your topic have to do with your post? I'm confused. :scared:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we think sixteens are to young to drive...

well its because when you are sixteen months old you haven't quite got the motor skills(dexterity, not the motor in cars) and you don't understand traffic rules(both simple and complex)
and nobody really wants to see a toddler driving a car get in an accident... besides they are too short to drive(unless they live in london and are in a mini, but i am only speculating that)

erm.... whatsat, 16 years not months? well... i don't think 16 is too young to drive.

Best answers
well this is kinda for my homework ... i picked yes driving is too young to drive cause i thhought it was easier so ya hope u guys can help me...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so wait... you are doing a paper on why 16 is too young to drive and you want to know why they are so nervous to drive, am I correct?

Best answers
ya something liek that but i choosed yes they are to young to drive BECAUSE i think its easier to write a eassy on. O ya i want to add why/how they can be careless sometimes. Me not dising peopel its jsut homework that myt *** teacher made us do. [she hates me BAD!!!];(

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, 16 year olds are first nervous when they learn to drive because they worry about doing it right, impressing their friends, impressing the ladies, and worrying about those large accidents.

Best answers
hey yo thanks that just heplped me finsh the topic for how they are nervous i still have one for wh they are careless

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they haven't become mature yet, and like I said, they like to impress friends by driving crazedly and the such.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was 15.5 when I started my in-car lessons, and I was only nervous for the first one because it was the first time behind the wheel, naturally you are going to be worried of dangerous acts/driving, you've never done it before, you don't know what to expect. Now, about 4 months later, I am very confident when driving. 16 is a prime age for it, too, as you don't have too many obligations to worry about (18 years of age and up) and you are already done making that transition to High School (14 and 15 year-olds).

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i started driving at 15 and a half as well, i had no problems with it, but he said he chose the side that 16 is too young because its easier to do so i supported him...

16 does happen to be a good age to start driving. could you imagine learning to drive at 18 right as good ole mom and dad boot you out of the house because they don't want to support you anymore(okay its not nice, but i have been threatened with it...)

anyways, your welcome God Gundam

Best answers
well what i heard or read in the news that 16 are 2 or 4 more times liek to get into accidents and 8 times more then 25 years old!!:cry:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please don't double post. And I would really like to help you out, but I really havent understood a single word you've said. Sorry.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i get my lisence in a few months and i could care less and im 16 :S

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No matter what age you are, the first time you drive, chances you are you will be nervous. So your thesis is flawed, it shouldn't be why are 16 year old drivers nervous, it should be, Why are new drivers regardless of age nervous? The simple answer is lack of experience.

"16 are 2 or 4 more times liek to get into accidents and 8 times more then 25 years old!!"

Assuming 75% of these 25 year olds got their licenses when they turned 16, they have 9 years more driving experience under their belts than a 16 year old with a few months. It's all relative.

Do a study between 16 and 25 year olds with learning permits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u wanna know y 16 year olds r too young and nervous? because 16 year olds are morons with horomone problems. who wouldnt be nervous around some chump who just got their license and is only concerened about how fast they can make their $200 car go. not to mention alot of 16 year olds dont have quick enough reflexes to deal with incedents that could lead to a crash. like i said before they r morons. u got them listen to the music so 5 whole blocks can feel the shockwaves as the turn the corner and cant hear ****, prolly bobin their heads and then WHAM!!! instant sardines man. that 16 year old now has to be ripped from the car and the 50 year old he just ran into is now dead because he was a dumbass and to young to be driven.

answer your question?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom