Whos was stronger Ss2 Gohan or Ultra Perfect Cell??

Best answers
Gohan would have won, because his a "good guy" and they don loose :idea: , in cartoons and storys that is.

But in "reality" its hard to tell, Cell did have an advantage (blow self up -> regenerate -> come back stronger).

But id say without friend help Gohand would be full health, he could have beaten him, but not in seconds.
I would have taken some crankin.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no he was not afraid.

If it weren't for Cell holding back, and vegeta distracting cell, Gohan would of got murdered.
Rewatch the PS episodes, he was afraid of destroying the earth, thats why Goku told him not to worry about it.

Best answers
Gohan. Obviesly Gohan. He was holding back AND was at 50% strengh because of the damage he recieved, and Cell had just revived at 100% heath....

If Gohan were full health he would have doninated.

Man it bugs me that EVERY opponent in DBZ was this cocky bastard who never tries even though he knows that his opponent could win if he gets complacent.

Best answers
Gohan. Obviesly Gohan. He was holding back AND was at 50% strengh because of the damage he recieved, and Cell had just revived at 100% heath....

If Gohan were full health he would have doninated.

Man it bugs me that EVERY opponent in DBZ was this cocky bastard who never tries even though he knows that his opponent could win if he gets complacent.
Its shown cell was holding back.

AND that the fact if Vegeta never distracted gohan, he would be dead.

Vegetto, read the MANGA, not the american dubbed version where some lines they screw up.

Best answers
Gohan was somewhat inferior to Cell (noticeably so) after having his power cut down to less than half, but the fact that he can kill someone more than twice his strength (where early power levels show that individuals can kill non-regenerators in one blast only exceeding their power by around 1.3x) even then, even with the aid of Vegeta's distraction and Goku's support, idicates that he could certainly do so at full health as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this is what I have found.

Super Gohan 2 - 300,000,000

Full Power Perfect Cell - 180,000,000

Super Perfect Cell - 225,000,000
Super Gohan 2 - 200,000,000 (Injured)

Super Perfect Cell [Kamehameha] - 350,000,000
Super Gohan 2 [Kamehameha] - 345,000,000

So as you can see (Provided by: www.myfavoritegames.com) Cell has the Better Chance at Winning. If it had not been for the Injury to the arm he may have won.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

So as you can see (Provided by: www.myfavoritegames.com) Cell has the Better Chance at Winning. If it had not been for the Injury to the arm he may have won.
No, those are just rough estimates someone made. Those numbers aren't official nor are they accurate.

Best answers

LOL don't argue with FAN POWERLEVELS.
They're obviously BS and not made by Akira himself.

Best answers
The only power level list I'd reference to you as extremely accurate at this point, is LegendarySS7's new power level list. As a moderator on that site, and a member for over two years, I can tell you that it's probably the most accurate listing you'll find on the internet, though my opinions and his on transformation factors vary.

Fan power levels won't prove anything, but I think it's obvious by now that Gohan would be stronger at full health anyways.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well this is getting bored ...
cell can pwn ssj2 gohan's ass if he gets beaten multiple times by gohan
but than regenerate ...
so basicly cell is stronger
but if they play a fair deathmatch than gohan pwned cell without any problems ...

anyways i dont know why u guys are telling thesame story over and over again ....

Best answers
Support that, after what I've shown to be a mathematical impossibility. Go.

Best answers
Then why was he killed and unable to regenerate?

And why would this be impossible for a full power SSJ2 Gohan, when it was done by one at less than half power?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if it wasn't the help for Gohan's friends i'm pretty sure Cell would've taken the victory.

-GuZzie
It wouldn't matter if they helped Gohan or not. In the manga, no one helped Gohan in the power struggle, but he still won.

Not only can Cell regenerate himself from one single cell, but he also has the Saiyan trait to grow stronger after recovering from injuries, and growing even more strong from near-fatal injuries. Even with that in mind, Gohan knows Cell can regenerate, so Gohan would use a blast that would destroy Cell, all the way down to Cell's cells.

Best answers
That and the fact that they likely wouldn't even be powerful enough to cause a small destraction if Cell really even chose to ignore it. Even together, they certainly wouldn't be able to hurt him (or tickle him for that matter, realistically). Doesn't even really matter, since Gohan didn't even recieve help in the manga anyways.

Best answers
It wouldn't matter if they helped Gohan or not. In the manga, no one helped Gohan in the power struggle, but he still won.

Not only can Cell regenerate himself from one single cell, but he also has the Saiyan trait to grow stronger after recovering from injuries, and growing even more strong from near-fatal injuries. Even with that in mind, Gohan knows Cell can regenerate, so Gohan would use a blast that would destroy Cell, all the way down to Cell's cells.
Hmm......so why did the anime **** up the storyline and cheeze it all up?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all the story line in DBZ suck the manga it's way much beter and even now I don't know who was more power Vegeta destractet Cell whit a blast then Goku sayid to relash all of his stranght and he won so Gohan Beat at at the age of 9 years of age.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, those are just rough estimates someone made. Those numbers aren't official nor are they accurate.
Probrably. I still say they were close to this. I think that Gohan had the chance in the beginning then in the end he had no chance.

I also agree on the topic about the Manga vs Anime. Even though they called Super Vegetto..... Super Vegerot

Best answers

IIRC Vegeta did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom