Whos was stronger Ss2 Gohan or Ultra Perfect Cell??

Best answers
The answer might in an instant pop up as Ascended Super Saiyan [SS2] Gohan. But lets think for a second.

When Cell had came back from self-destructing his power had increased dramatically. Even though we didn't get to see his new fighting ability's in the action we got to see Cell get into a Power Struggle with Gohan. For the majority of the time Cell had the upper hand. But with the help of Tien, Piccolo, Krillen, Yamcha and Vegeta [ Who applied the Big Bang to really stop Cell] Gohan was able to finish take down the android. How about if Gohan didn't get the help of his friends? Would've it been a different story??

What's your theory??

-GuZzie

Best answers
Well if it wasnt for the presence of his friends, Gohan would have had bolth of his hands to use, and good health.
(He jumped in front of Cells blast to save Vegeta, i think it was Vegeta.)

I figure.

Best answers
Very true, lots of factors towards why Gohan struggled during the PS. Gohan was holding back at one stage because he was afraid of destorying the Earth.

But my bet is still on Ultra Perfect Cell.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Very true, lots of factors towards why Gohan struggled during the PS. Gohan was holding back at one stage because he was afraid of destorying the Earth.

But my bet is still on Ultra Perfect Cell.

-GuZzie
no he was not afraid.

If it weren't for Cell holding back, and vegeta distracting cell, Gohan would of got murdered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ 2 Gohan is stronger then any form of Cell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except when he loses the use of an arm, then his power decreases because he thinks it has. Goku tells him the power's still inside him, i'd say one-armed Gohan and Cell are equally matched, and Vegeta's distraction gave him the advantage.

Best answers
Except when he loses the use of an arm, then his power decreases because he thinks it has. Goku tells him the power's still inside him, i'd say one-armed Gohan and Cell are equally matched, and Vegeta's distraction gave him the advantage.
Um, his ki drops alot i think.

Cell was holding back, it even says in the manga...

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Gohan had ben hurt pretty badly which caused the loss of his energy.. If not for that Cell would still have not been much more of a challenge than he was before he revived

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, his ki drops alot i think.

Cell was holding back, it even says in the manga...
I am at the namek saga i don't know yet but When i get there I can be sure to me I think that Cell suld be much more stronger

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
guys ... u forgot 1 factor ... gohan said that he only had 40 % of his power left to goku when cell was charging his khh...
i mean, think again guzzie ...
if he wasn't scared to destroy the earth and kill all of his friends than he would have won easely ...
he only used one arm so the energy ran trough one arm XD
that means (like kaioken) that he could destroy his own body because of a too high concentration of energy at one side... but if he could use both of them he could use more power and destroy cell within a second :p
ultra perfect cell his design is bad enough with his tail ... won't that tail slow him down ?
and if cell was stronger than gohan ... how the heck did he beat bojack than ? bojack was stronger ...
even goku could defeat cell if he wouldn't cheat .. he can revive himself, but think if gohan could do that than he could even kill majin buu :p

Best answers
Gohan. Easily. Think about it.

If he was weaker than SSJ2 Perfect Cell at full health, then how would he be able to wipe him out without a trace, simply with a mere distraction (we know anything Goku could offer other than moral support would be completely useless), at less than half power? Probably the limit of what SSJ2 Perfect Cell could do to SSJ2 Gohan at full power was what he did to his arm.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
and besides gohan just reached that form so he couldnt use 100 % of that form ... look back to the timechamber ... there they practised the power of ssj and goku became ussj still ... they could stay a whole day ssj and longer :p
and besides evryone can beat a kid can't u ?
still ... this thread is useless at that point
gohan grew up and became the "strongest" warrior ... well the west -east or whatever kai said it :p

Best answers
Mmmm....Collector, your comming with all these pointless thoery's about why Gohan was holding back.

Having a Super Saiyan + Super Namek + 3 other humans pumping blasts at your back while trying to stablise a Kamehameha isn't really easy.

Cell would've slaughtered Gohan, seriously that's the conclusion that i've come to. By the way...where does it say that Bojack was stronger than Cell?? In the Magna??

Another point >_> Cell's regeneration might come to his advantage and therefore make him harder to be eliminated.

-GuZzie

Best answers
Mmmm....Collector, your comming with all these pointless thoery's about why Gohan was holding back.

Having a Super Saiyan + Super Namek + 3 other humans pumping blasts at your back while trying to stablise a Kamehameha isn't really easy.

Cell would've slaughtered Gohan, seriously that's the conclusion that i've come to. By the way...where does it say that Bojack was stronger than Cell?? In the Magna??

Another point >_> Cell's regeneration might come to his advantage and therefore make him harder to be eliminated.

-GuZzie
Vegeta was the onlyone shooting blasts and he was in BASE, IIRC

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well i guess that they both are equal ... and btw ... cell blow those other guys multiple times away

Best answers
Gohan. Easily. Think about it.

If he was weaker than SSJ2 Perfect Cell at full health, then how would he be able to wipe him out without a trace, simply with a mere distraction (we know anything Goku could offer other than moral support would be completely useless), at less than half power? Probably the limit of what SSJ2 Perfect Cell could do to SSJ2 Gohan at full power was what he did to his arm.
This basically turns even their equality into a mathematical impossibility, unless someone somehow wants to theorize that for some reason, Cell was holding back....which I would be greatly reluctant to believe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The answer might in an instant pop up as Ascended Super Saiyan [SS2] Gohan. But lets think for a second.

When Cell had came back from self-destructing his power had increased dramatically. Even though we didn't get to see his new fighting ability's in the action we got to see Cell get into a Power Struggle with Gohan. For the majority of the time Cell had the upper hand. But with the help of Tien, Piccolo, Krillen, Yamcha and Vegeta [ Who applied the Big Bang to really stop Cell] Gohan was able to finish take down the android. How about if Gohan didn't get the help of his friends? Would've it been a different story??

What's your theory??

-GuZzie
SSJ 2 Gohan maintained an equal power level within the Kamehameha battle, with one arm, let's suppose that he right arm was never injured, he would have probably had not any issues with killing Cell with the Kamehameha, also, after Cell returned from King Kai's planet, they never fought in hand to hand combat. Gohan was injured in his arm and his overall body, Cell was completely fresh/healed, after the self-destruction, okay..., if they were equal in the power struggle, and 1 man was injured in the process that means, if Gohan would have eaten a senzu bean, and completely healed himself to the 100% A-Okay state like Cell, Gohan would have demolished Cell within seconds.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

-GuZzie
Gohan was holding back in the power struggle against Cell. Goku was trying to "motivate" Gohan to use unleash all of his energy. Also in the manga, no one helped Gohan in the power struggle against Cell.

It's never stated or mentioned that Bojack is as strong or stronger than Cell. Then again, Gohan didn't toy with Bojack as a SSJ2 like he did with Cell.

Either way, Gohan would probably win.

Best answers
Hmmm, I think Cell was toying around with Gohan during the Power Struggle actually.
He was making useless comments:

" This must be hard for you with all your wounds....I'm sure this makes them...BURN!!"...*Cell Pumps for Ki*

||30 Seconds Later||

"And now this....is where you END"

"Say Goodbye!! HAHAHAH >_>"

"What on earth are you mumbling about?!?! Chanting a prayer before you die?"

Then Piccolo noticed that Gohan was going to lose it...so he went and tried to be a hero :D But Piccolo's a noob. Then the others tried to follow suit and join the noob squad. ^_^ Lol nyways.

Soo I just don't think Cell was actually trying. But it's really hard to say who would win. There wasn't enough info on Cells strength, though Im still towards Cell.

-GuZzie

Best answers
wtf, do you have the script for the dubb'd version of dbz or something?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom