• Trunks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Or better yet, make them attempt kamikaze attack. Make the saibamen look like pussys.

Best answers
Hey 3 ppl for buu...yay...but still a long way from Goku and Vegeta...
I hope the poll will be different once 1.1 is out...
Piccolo and krillan are cool too...how come no body vote them???

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Cuz most people don't go with who they're good at, but who they like more, and judging from the like 5 million people in the world who like Goku and Vegeta, they'll always have the upper hand.

Best answers
gohan is the best!!!!!!

when he becomes SSJ he can use Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Off Topic :
Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No wonder no one wants voice comm.
Me like to use gohan, buu, and trunks :D

Best answers
Aww man...buu is the strongest out of the bad guys in the movie...but how come even frieza has more votes then him??? (SOB)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because people like the "frieza disc" :D... and FINGER LASER...
but no one likes buu's slow regen, and his CANDY ATTACK! :D I do... but apperantly some people dont

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Buu
Aww man...buu is the strongest out of the bad guys in the movie...but how come even frieza has more votes then him??? (SOB)
... Movies? I think your brain has finally fallen out of one of the holes in your head. Buu was never even in the movies, and even if he was, he'd still have to compete with Brolli. And then there's the fact that he wasn't even stronger than Vegetto. Vegetto only lost cuz he was an arrogant, self-righteous, hot-headed, c o cky-ass ****.... If he'd paid more attention he would have won.

And Frieza gets more votes because of, like Lone said, finger laser and kienzan... Except for me, I voted for him cuz I used him at the time :) . But still, I've only seen like 2 or 3 people using Frieza. Alot of people choose Buu since he's the strongest to start off with... Most likely newcomers.

Best answers
What are you talking about?? I mean the movies back in HK...Buu has already long gone since Hk finished Dragonball Z GT already...Buu has already shown up tons of times...I thin ur kinda outdated...lol

Best answers
i voted krillin because in the show he was the comic relief, so its funny to see the shrimp whoop someone twice his size, the other reason is he can whoop ppl with his super fastness and disks at point blank range, and he has a 2x pl multiplyer

Best answers
Damn, i wish i could take my vote back and vote for Picolo, the only thing that sucks about him is ppl call you a noob if u wax them with eye laser. And he only gets 1.5 power boost when transforming. but apart from that he is really good. Krillin is also good, his speed is just incredible!

Best answers
I like Buu just cuz he is fat and fun. He's pretty fast too when u transform him, but i heard Krillin is fasted when transformed. I think Buu needs more attacks also though :(

Best answers
i voted for trunks. Hes my favorite character int he show and in the game and i love the burning attack, its fast charging and blinds people.

Best answers
Very few people I notice have voted for Gohan. I mean come on, he can use a very nice and simple beam attack that charges fast and does decent damage (Masenko duh) gets Kamehameha when he goes SSJ, has the way coolest transformation music (i luv that electric guitar...I think thats what it is lol). That's not all. Though he starts at 600,000 pl he can TRANSFORM TO SSJ AT 1,000,000 PL effectively going straight to 2 mil pl using turbo gets 2.5 mil then he can WIPE HALF A MAP WITH A KAMEHAMEHA and gets really fast. He's well balanced and when things get tough you can make yourself practically inVULNERABLE using SHieldattack and to top that you can use the power you absorb to kill everyone on the map with it and only a few attacks can penetrate it (there was this time that a Buu player used Cookie Attack on me and got me when I was using the shield dang that was cheesy....or maybe chocolate chip lol) but he really is my favorite. Let's hope this mod gets SSJ2 transforms too and he'll be pretty unbeatable. WOW!

btw this is my first post so let me explain my sig: I play JK2 and just recently re-installed Half-life and got this mod so I am going to use my JK2 sig as I love it. The guy in it is Dart from Legend of Dragoon and ironically the hair seems appropriate for this forum, huh? LOL. LOVE THE DRAGOON!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
How vein. A signature giving information that nobody could care less about, and being so cheesy as to combine Star Wars, LoD and The Legend of Zelda!!

Firstly, I doubt you're "da bomb" compared probably half the community. Secondly, everybody uses red for the most part. The only people who don't are newcomers who like blue's fast attacks, the people who actually like JediMod and all that other crap (PLUS, Omni, etc), and the people who are smart enough to go to ProMod (the only mod worth playing).

Now, to the topic at hand: You overstate Gohan's power. He's good, but since people at the moment only want power and/or cheap tricks, they go with Buu, Vegeta, and Goku. Goku's got spirit bomb, Vegeta gets Final Flash and Big Bang Attack, and Buu has mouth blast. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this, I'm just pointing out that's why so few people use Gohan. Occasionally I'll see a Gohan, and he fights well, but most don't use him because he has pretty weak attacks compared to the others, and shield attack can take awhile charge... and is also pretty hard to use effectively.

Oh yeah, and shield attack doesn't block anything when you press secondary and get ready to fire the energy. And you have to hold primary down for it to stay up.... That's probably why you get killed.

Best answers
I meant I had the shield UP when I was cookied. Not preparing to fire. It was still charging.

Best answers
Trunks is my fav...but I wonder will they add more moves or just add the sword...becsue if they only add the sword trunks will suck....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The sword is just going to be coded melee... When a Trunks user switches to melee, Trunks does an animation of pulling out a sword from the sheath on his back.... I could be wrong, but you'll have to ask the team. Personnally I think it's dumb attcking with a sword in a game where swords are obsolete.

Best answers
How can you say a sword is obsolete when people are still fighting hand to hand in this game, duh! And from what i see he keeps his sword unsheathed the whole time when you have it equipped. It makes him abit more powerful in melee, giving him the edge in battles.

Before i started playing is piccolo i played as Gohan. Firstly, he has the most powerful attack in the game, secondly he goes SSJ super quickly, thirdly he shares the same stats as characters like goku. He is an excelent character for people who know how to use him. He starts off quickly and can go SSJ in a matter of minutes, making him completely unstoppable in melee combat. Shield (if used correctly) can decimate an entire map, and give you a MASSIVE powerboost. All yo have to do is absorb a kamehameha at half charge and shoot it off. Sure he may not be the best, but he is alot better than a character like trunks or frieza.

Oh and Sinkaro, its not nice to flame, and just so you know it, he wasn't refering to some Jedi Mod, he was referring to Jedi Knight 2. And its pretty vain to quote yourself in your signature, so dont talk.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
As I recall, Goku blocked Trunks' sword with his finger, and android 18 broke it with her arm, so your arguement is pretty lame. Trunks' sword is a piece of metal, so naturally somebody as strong as Goku would break it.

If you're on a map where shield attack "decimates" it, you must be playing a damn small map. I've tested shield attack time and time again (after severe hounding with mouth blast... MOUTH BLAST!!!) and I've seen very little in the way of an explosion. Also, I protest you saying Gohan is better than Frieza! Not only is that an unenlightened statement, it's also completely untrue. Gohan isn't worse than Frieza, but he aint better either... Trunks? Yeah, he's better than Trunks.

he wasn't refering to some Jedi Mod, he was referring to Jedi Knight 2.
JediMod IS Jedi Outcast, you idget!! Half-Life isn't the only game with mod capability you know!!! JediMod puts dual and Sith sabers into JO, and EVERYBODY uses either dual lightsabers or Sith lightsabers, and the red lightsaber stance is not available to Sith and dual sabers.... So yeah, I was speaking fact: everybody who's smart and plays JO would be using red stance unless they were playing JediMod (or its crap clones).

And having a quote for a signature is not vain. You don't need a stupid picture for a signature, and I don't have anything else for a signature, so bite me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom