Best answers
naaaaa i think its brolly since he is the legendary ssj

Best answers
ssj3 goku could probobly beat broly but anything less and he would lose

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Brolly = teh kickass

But sadly this poll is senseless since as the story progresses the people get much stronger and in the end even Krillin could kick Brolly's ass. The obvious winner is Goku, but i still think Brolly is the best character ever, even if he was stupid.

Best answers
No ways brolly owns all :p :p :p Remember brolly can have ssj 3 and up to. Plus he has green fire ballz oooooo! :rolleyes:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are all forgetting about the Final Flash, sure it couldnt beat cell, but that was because Vegeta intentionally changed its direction so it didnt blow up Earth.

Best answers
brolly is the best, i am sure if he didn't die there he would be beter then goku or vegeta ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mmm. I think I'm voting Goku, since he goes SSJ3 and it's pretty much obvious that he is the strongest guy in DBZ seeing as he is the ****hero****.

If Vegeta tried to Final Flash, he'd be punched in the face, since the only reason he could make that massive beam was because Cell let him.

Brolly isn't as strong PL wise as SSJ1 teenage Gohan and Goten put together. So obviously an SSJ2 or 3 could definitely beat him (it's debatable whether or not Goku really helped in that movie).

"Hito, bringing small amounts of intelligence to threads any way he can."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Over a long period of time Goku is most likely the strongest if Brolli aint alive :p Goku can easily surpass Vegeta. Although he will never be ALOT stronger than Vegeta. Goku and Vegeta are most likely the 2 strongest characters in the entire dragonball series of all time. If Brolli were alive in the series then yes, I'm sure Brolli would over power everyone, because for 1, he was first char in the movies timeline who became a SSJ. Then along being the Legendary SSJ, which also just looks like an USSJ.

Over the longest period of time (Movie timeline)

Goku-
Kaioken x1 x4 x8? ++ (Movies 1-3)
1/2 Super Saiya-Jin (Lord Slug)
Super Saiya-Jin (Movies 5-7-Cooler's Revenge/Return of Cooler/Super Android 13/Legendary Super Saiya-Jin
Super Saiya-Jin 2 (The Dragon Fist Assault)
Super Saiya-Jin 3 (The Rebirth of Fusion:Goku and Vegeta!, The Dragon Fist Assault)

Vegeta-
Super Saiya-Jin (Return of Cooler)
Ascended Super Saiya-Jin (The Legendary Super Saiya-Jin)
Super Saiya-Jin 2 (The Rebirth of Fusion:Goku and Vegeta!, The Dragon Fist Assault)

Proves to this Goku is a fast progressor, and can pretty much out power anyone. Goku can take on ppl that are alot stronger than him. Goku is most likely the only character with the ability to do this, for some weird reason... Guess cause hes the main character....

Brolli-
Super Saiyan
Ultra Super Saiyan
Legendary Super Saiyan (Not really a stage)

Android 13( Don't know why you listed him)

... He obsorbs some chips, he is only seen in 1 movie. He is actually very weak.

Btw, You are a DBZ FREAK. You've made like polls on who is stronger, which is best, who is who... blah blah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still go with my non optional vote of vegetto. vegetto, especially on a level beyond SSJ makes a toy outof anyone. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Android 13 Rocks!!!

....just need to find out who he is...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best is Roshi's turtle. Why isn't he up there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom