who's the best character

Best answers
[align=center]id say vegeta simply because hes my favorite, obviously.... :S [/align]

Best answers
as lots of people before me have said it depends on your style. Buu has some great attacks (mouth blast, candy ray), good strength but I dont like his 2nd form. I personally prefer the saiyans myself though I haven't used Vegeta or Goku yet though so technically I prefer the Half-Saiyans. I don't think I'll like Vegeta though because I like to spam Kiblobs and he has Renzoku (sp?). Back to topic I have to say the best char for beginners is Cell because he has all the attacks basically. (damn my replies are always long)

Best answers
Goahn is the best, he goes ssj so fast and he owns trunks in melee all the time ( i never lost agenst one with him yet :laff: ) then if melee doesnt float ur boat just spamm the kame like crazy and get a 30-10 record super quick :laff:

Best answers
Youd wish youve never met me

Best player I play with is Trunks,been using him since 1.0,and I still enjoy the melee,second is Piccolo,FEAR TEH SCATTERSHOT

Best character to start with is Buu,high-PL and high-HP is good for the new people

Best answers
My favorite character is Vegita in melee. HE kicks you and you go flying! But My favorite character is Piccolo because his SBC :devil: And when he transforms you better watch out cause I kicked ppl who weren't newbs and I am(kinda)! So you should play with every character to see who ur best at. :cool:

Best answers
yo, goku man, his kamehameha kills some one most of the time, but gohan is good at melee, trunks not really, i'm just good with trunks if i'mm using ki blasts,blobs, piccolo with masenko, vegeta with final flash, frieza with death ball, buu with mouthblast from real close and regeneration, krillin with..... scatterbeam(piccolo has scatterSHOT), if i am forgetting some one tell me plz, thx

Best answers
Tommas said:
i say Vegeta all the way :devgrin: he 0wNs
Enough.... You can't make a Fool out of me , with all your " Piccolo's strong beam " pifft! if you auim a little to the left you can't redirect it with the maximum ki. At long range "Trunksie" as you weakling's call him, can't even before souped up saiyan do anything but blind you.

And Kakarot... well he's Kakarot and he is a slave to his own heart, is an all rounder, and uses the style of a 4 year old meelee expert.

Once Son of Kakarot showed us some skill , but he can't pull anything off, except for weak imition's of the masters of pity... I spit in his face.

Frieza needs his daddy's help because he's weak, and he can't do anything.

Buu's just a pile of blubber, slow and fat, you'd get in 3 punches before he could turn around.

Krillian the bald headed monk, spends so much time powering up, he forgets what he was trying to do.

Cell just stole are talents, and he killed the "mighty Kakarot and Trunks" but I suppose he had some of my genes.

And me... Prince of saiyans.. I'm fast, I have power, and I have pride... I can destroy planets with the tips of my fingers, and you think anything from this universe can defeat me... think again!

Best answers
O_O ...... Well I'm also starting to get use to trunks. I never use his Melee but I like his SSJ attacks. And I love blinding ppl its fun^^

ex: person i blinded> :talk: -i cant see help me

me > :talk: - I cant! I'm not on ur team and you were to close to me and i blinded myself

enemy > :fight: -.......

Best answers
if you just started I suggest using Buu

Lotsa health,powerful beams and a high starting PL makes him good for beginners,not to mention he doesn't need beans to regenerate health,either Regeneration or Cookies,but the latter is recommended

Third most used person I use is Krillin,IMO he's slow at the start.But as they say,hardwork pays off and you get the highest speed in melee w00t.Not to mention scatterbeam is a killer :)

and if I meet a Vegeta,he's dead moot already.*Whips out sword*

BA + Melee == pwnage

Best answers
If its melee i use trunks otherwize its gohan all the way. gohan transforms fast and he has good attacks.

Best answers
I would say I like Vegeta now the ENOUGH YOU WILL NOT MAKE A FOOL OF ME just owns. But whats so good bout Gohan's Melee isnt it exactly the same??? still to use piccolo and Krillin (I dont like bald people) but to date I haven't ever seen a Krillin player at the LAN other than a n00b Disk spammer.

Best answers
i like goku but i fink what character u like for u he is the "best" character.

Best answers
My fav is vegeta and goku also trunks for melee.Man i just love kame torpedos they are cool!Also how the hell can you get brolly for cell?!

Best answers
xerraire said:
Enough.... You can't make a Fool out of me , with all your " Piccolo's strong beam " pifft! if you auim a little to the left you can't redirect it with the maximum ki. At long range "Trunksie" as you weakling's call him, can't even before souped up saiyan do anything but blind you.

And Kakarot... well he's Kakarot and he is a slave to his own heart, is an all rounder, and uses the style of a 4 year old meelee expert.

Once Son of Kakarot showed us some skill , but he can't pull anything off, except for weak imition's of the masters of pity... I spit in his face.

Frieza needs his daddy's help because he's weak, and he can't do anything.

Buu's just a pile of blubber, slow and fat, you'd get in 3 punches before he could turn around.

Krillian the bald headed monk, spends so much time powering up, he forgets what he was trying to do.

Cell just stole are talents, and he killed the "mighty Kakarot and Trunks" but I suppose he had some of my genes.

And me... Prince of saiyans.. I'm fast, I have power, and I have pride... I can destroy planets with the tips of my fingers, and you think anything from this universe can defeat me... think again!
you really need therapy.... Vegeta is weakest with his lame galit gun thingie and stupid renzoku and it takes ages to transform.....

ontopic:
1. Trunks
2. Gohan

Trunks rulezz all with sword in ssj!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom