Whos NOT romanian

Best answers
Well, I've asked around and noticed that in fact a lot of my online friends either are Romanian or are from Romanian decent. I myself am not at all Romanian, but as I stated earlier a lot of my online friends are, so i was wondering how many people here are like me, and are NOT Romanian.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was Romanian until I got a warning for being Romanian. Now I'm just American.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF is a Romanian? Is it like Down syndrome or a mental disability?

Irish, Scottish, German, Native American, Welsh, English, and gypsy for me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You deserve a warning for that. Have some respect. Vlad the Impaler/Dracula comes from Romania.

Best answers
Yes, although you yourself may not be Romanian there is no need to disrespect someones background. Although I myself am not Romanian, I know I would find it offensive if you said the same thing about my Heritage or Descent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be honest, I have no idea what my heritage is. I'm pretty sure my last name is german (it's Mann), but that's about all I know. Usually I just say i'm Canadian, it makes things simpler.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm what I would like to call a Northern European mut. I'm French, Scottish, English, Belgian, and probably some German too. That's only if you look beneath all the Canadian, though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm Australian, Anglo Indian, Irish & Portuguese. Anglo Indian means english speaking indian or Indian with english blood in their background.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a German born in a part of Poland that was once German^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fairly sure I can accurately say I am 0% romanian.

On the off chance that I'm wrong though, then I am romanian and I should probably post in the other thread. But I probably won't. Because I'm not romanian.

At least I don't think am.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
You deserve a warning for that. Have some respect. Vlad the Impaler/Dracula comes from Romania.
Ohh, so you're a mod now? Can you make me one too please?
kekeke

Anyway, I think I know what Kidboy meant by that. Chang made being Romanian out to be like some kind of Illness...
He is like 'Some of my friends have it but I am 100% sure I have no Romanian!'
Lol. Well, I wear protection.. so I am not Romanian :)
1/4 English, Russian, French Canadian, Italian

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure you started this on the right foot. Asking who is 'not' Romanian is awkward if not offensive... If you're curious about ethnicities you can create a more appropriate thread. Careful with political correctness, we don't want to accidentally offend somebody and single them out in the community.

Kidboy that was uncalled for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom