Who's got a tattoo?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks femenine to me. Almost frilly or lacey at first glance, like a lingerie garter. Good job, smart move.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tattoos are a real turn-off. It represents something foolish a person did in their youth--indicative of an impulsive personality with a real lack of responsibility.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not with mine. Its for heritage reasons. Its called a Celtic Knotwork Tattoo. Pain you're the first person to call it "lacey" lol.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Now when you get jacked, it'll get all deformed and **** lol

btw, earthworm jim owns you~

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should of got a tattoo of Earthworm Jim.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or peter puppy's transform thing...

The last 'tatoo' i got was in virgina and it was done with this special paint stuff. Came off in 5 days, but it was a ying yang.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Or peter puppy's transform thing...

The last 'tatoo' i got was in virgina and it was done with this special paint stuff. Came off in 5 days, but it was a ying yang.
LOl..... fooled me there... I was going to say a 14 year old getting a tattoo... you must have had some pretty tight parents.... Lol....

And as much as I would have liked to get a video game tattoo I wasn't about too..... I would have been stuck with it. At least with this its tasteful.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Tattoos represents something foolish a person did in their youth--indicative of an impulsive personality with a real lack of responsibility.
QFT
Tattoos suck.. nothing cool about them.. or the person that has one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except those old tatoo bandaids

Best tatoos ever

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
It represents something foolish a person did in their youth--indicative of an impulsive personality with a real lack of responsibility.
Responding to impulses is the way to go, in your youth anyway, to me nothing feels like living more than when im being reckless. Many people say childhood is the best part of your life, and that is because the lack of responsibility, i myself agree with that as when i had no responsibilities i was so much happier as a person. You may feel more secure or happy with being responsible, but thats down to you, its not right to make judgements on other peoples lives because of how comfortable you feel about your own. Everybody's different. Sometimes impulses are the most important part of what makes us human. You also mentioned you find it impulsively a turn off >_> which it is not to all girls, some girls like em.

Its okay, but personally i would have gone for something different... its a little too plain for my tastes... but scince its ur heritage fair nuff =P.... before you ask, i havent got any tattoo's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive got quite a bit of tribal working its way on my shoulder down to my elbow, just high enough that a T-shirt covers the most par a little bit. tattoos rule as long as you take your time in picking somthing to ink up thats generic and not overly detailed, as anything themed, say, music, you'll end up regretting in 20 years and too detailed ones begin to deform and blur slightly after about 40-50 years. tribals a good choice since it looks good plus if it does blur, it'll be hardly noticeable. its great if you go paper to pen and design it yourself like me, adds to the uniqueness ;0

Best answers
Tattoos are definatly not for everyone, but saying out right that anyone that has one isnt cool is fairly impulsive in itself. But im not going to argue, each to their own. I do have a tattoo and i have a sleeve peice planned which im going to start next week and will take me a few sessions to finish.

KyoKusanagi

K
Not yet - got plans for two - both mid sized tribal tatoos on both arms.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont have one.
I would like to have one but i dunn what to take and dunno where to put it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

"Hey aren't SSJ aura's supposed to be gold?"
"Erm...:cry:"

I think tattoo's are great, yours is pretty cool o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom