Whos from romania ?

Best answers
dudes ... i was meening ..... WHO IS FROM ROMANIA AND ACTUALLY LIVING HERE ..... so we can meet ....

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of cure I am from Roumania ,From the City of Bucharest
I heard it's Cool in Focsani

Best answers
Zeonix said:
You forget America is a nation full of immigrants. I may not have been born there, but my grandmother was. This makes me Romanian.
OK so most of you Romanians out here can recognize I'm one by my nick. Sal Baietzi! (Hi Guys!)

As a romanian born immigrant in the US I think I can say I know what I'm talking about when I say you are not a romanian, Zeonix. neither are you SSFT or what's your name. The thing is you haven't lived in Romania, and have grown in the US, if I understand this correctly. Yes you are right you have Romanian ethnicity but that is all. Especially since you're not fullblooded. Ravendust is right. You're an American. Still i'm not being mean here. I'm just pointing out the obvious. You should visit Bucharest, all those nice Monastery's and other landmarks from Romania, and eat some traditional food maybe to get a feel of Romania.

I'm from Bucharest, currently living in the US. I do plan however to visit Bucharest somewhere in the summer break. Perhaps we can make some sort of reunion?!

Anyway please romanian users don't make any comments on my username... Don't take it serious, it's something rather funny actually, for me at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom