whos better Goku or vegeta

Best answers
gokus way better than vegeta he turned super saiyn way before him and is always trying to keep up vegeta stinks prince of sayins i dont think so goku should be the prince of sayins what do you think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks is by far the best. He should be Freiza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I disagree, Richard Simmons was by far the best. Especially in episode 54 when he showed his true power and was able to save Billy Blanks from being killed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No way, Vegeta had more ark as a charcter. VEGETA FTW!!!!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me votes for Annie ^^

Anyhow if its DBZ you wanting than i say Future Trunks (swords own ^^)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Guys stick to the topic, even if it may be humorous, don't spam like a bunch of tards screaming vagina (Wolf).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZ master said:
gokus way better than vegeta he turned super saiyn way before him and is always trying to keep up vegeta stinks prince of sayins i dont think so goku should be the prince of sayins what do you think
You make very...Broad/common topics. But to answer your question, Goku. Everyone who loves the badass of the show will like Vegeta. But I really wish you would of frabricated your opinion better...I mean "Vegeta stinks"? You could of made a better statement.

And why can't Vegeta be the Prince of Saiyans when his father was the king of saiyans? Goku was just a grunt-leveled saiyan, just because he is stronger than Vegeta does not make him roylaty -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, I always thought Vegeta was more badass cause he actually shows emotion. But then again... Chuck Norris killed God with a roundhouse kick

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta cried. Thats enough for me not to like him.

Go Goku.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Vegeta cried. Thats enough for me not to like him.

Go Goku.
Goku cried too! Just for a different reason. Zeo you're such a penis! [/flame]

Vegeta because he's kick ass. The movies are ****, they don't follow the show. So they don't count *glare*

Best answers
Magus said:
Guys stick to the topic, even if it may be humorous, don't spam like a bunch of tards screaming vagina (Wolf).
Yeah, thanks for singling me out. In my own defense, it was retalitory... I had to come up with SOMETHING as ridiculous as Richard Simmons; I don't see how this was entirely MY fault and don't deserve to be picked on.

Was playing around with the mood of things, didn't mean to come on rash like that, but even if someone else spams like that doesn't give you a reason to. ~Magus

On topic: You can't really say you like this one more than that one. It's apples and oranges... What, don't like those? Ok, Cantelope vs Honey Dew.

Vegeta is one way. Goku is another way. Goku is pretty much the stronger of two most of the time, but Vegeta has the "Cool" factor.

Power: Goku
Attitude: Vegeta
Morals: Goku
Background: Vegeta

Nuff said.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attitude: Goku

Why did I give attitude to Goku? Because Vegeta cried like a *****.

Best answers
I would have to say I like goku because of the moves he is able to do, however he is dumb as heck sometimes. I like vegeta also, mostly because he puts more emotion into his attacks (IE Yells and such because of his anger).

On a side note, Gohan would be my favorite character in the show even though he isn't an option. I can very angry sometimes, so I can sorta relate to his rage attack :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I have to pick between the two, I might go with Vegeta. Goku's nice and all, but I think Vegeta's character has more depth. Plus I like his fighting style better. However, he is by no means my favorite character in the DBZ universe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All Vegeta ever does is kill henchmen, before getting killed by the bad guy that really matters. Plus, he cried like a *****.

In all seriousness I think his character has more depth... however, I don't like the fact that's he's like 5 feet tall, has an enormous forehead, and is a complete ass in general.

Kenny83 said:
On a side note, Gohan would be my favorite character in the show even though he isn't an option. I can very angry sometimes, so I can sorta relate to his rage attack :p.
I liked Gohan a lot. I thought it was really sad when mystic Gohan started getting beaten by Buu (after absorbing Gotenks), and Buu kept saying things like "You're letting them down again..." and Gohan, for once, couldn't even put up a real fight. IMO he should've been the hero of the Buu saga. They built up his return to earth so much, and hell, the entire start of the Buu saga was basically about -him-, but he ended up being basically useless later on and Goku jumped back into the spotlight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
I liked Gohan a lot. I thought it was really sad when mystic Gohan started getting beaten by Buu (after absorbing Gotenks), and Buu kept saying things like "You're letting them down again..." and Gohan, for once, couldn't even put up a real fight. IMO he should've been the hero of the Buu saga. They built up his return to earth so much, and hell, the entire start of the Buu saga was basically about -him-, but he ended up being basically useless later on and Goku jumped back into the spotlight.
Indeed. Mystic Gohan is awesome, it's just a shame that he never really got to use all that power he supposedly had. The 'elder kai transformation', if you'd call it that, was so hyped up that the end result - him receiving mad beatdowns from Buu - was very disappointing to me.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Attitude: Goku

Why did I give attitude to Goku? Because Vegeta cried like a *****.
Movies don't count...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta because he's much prettyer than Goku. ^O^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom