Whoring? Boring? HWOARANG!!!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi. I finally figured out how to pronounce your name tonight. With that in mind, I believe it's perfect time for our battle. Well, once you are comfortable to do so. If you want to wait, that's cool... but until then...

And while me and Hwoarang were talking on IRC the other night, we think we'd both love to fight at a rave. So if the ref sees fit, let us please fight there.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I accept your challange, but do to me being busy with 2 other fights. Our classic battle will have to be postponed. I would also like the venue to be a rave as well.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will referee this contest. You will be in a rave, held at an abandoned factory, and too much attention might bring the cops. ;) As usual, the best of three rounds will determine the winner.

Oh yeah, real physics only, no matrix or anime fighting allowed.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't got much trash to say... If I use the short version of your name it sounds a little like 'ho' as in 'ho get down on your knees'

that will suffice.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not bad, but ummmm........

does fear swell within ye? haveth us down a battle beyond which the normal mental mind can not forceive. are you ready for the apocalypse, it has been ready for you

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
High in the midnight sky sat the moon; her lupine grace shining upon the sillhouette of Deman. He took a couple looks around to scan for any followers, then quickly ducked into an alleyway. His target was only two blocks away, in that old decrepit factory. With his heightened hearing, Deman could clearly hear the surging beats of DJ Tiesto coming from within. Deman paused for another second once he reached the barbed fence surrounding the old place. The cool air felt exhilarating on his face, a luxury he was going to have to forfeit once he joined the sweaty flailing of the ravers. Deman took his long overcoat and flung it across the top of the barbwire fence, using it to protect him from the sharp stabs meant to keep people like him out. Once he made it all the way over, Deman dashed towards the bouncer and knocked him out with a quick chop to the neck. He pushed open the doors.

His target, Hwoarang, was clearly the center of attention. The ravers had circled around him, watching his mix of dance moves and martial arts. Hwoarang didn't miss a single beat as his twirls and kicks wowed the crowd. Deman pushed his way through to meet Hwoarang in the center.

"So, this some sort of new Tai Bo craze going on?" Deman smiled. It was always a pleasure of his to insult his opponents.

"Step off, and let me woo the ladies." Hwoarang continued his flurry of moves, throwing a few mock punches and kicks towards Deman.

"Tell you what. It's not right for a man to dance without a partner, and since all these ladies are too starstruck to help you out there, I'll do it." Chuckling, Deman stepped in and got into his groove of things. Once he got fully into the beat, Deman spun around once, twice, then on the third spin, outstreched his leg, his foot aiming towards Hwo's head. Hwoarang fluidly ducked and took a sweep at Deman's legs. Using the momentum of his spin, Deman leaped off the ground, grabbed Hwo's shoulder, and used it to flip around to the other side of him in a moonsault. Deman brought his fist back and pounded Hwoarang in between the shoulder-blades before the flow-master could turn to react.

A collective gasp escaped from the herd-like crowd. Who was this mystery man that just decided to waltz in and pick a fight? A couple girls fainted while many of the men their clenched their fists. Hwoarang stumbled forward from the force, but righted himself in almost an instant. He put up a hand toward the crowd. "Don't worry about it, I've got this poser under control."

"Aha. I understand this now. These people are much like the mindless drones of a hive-mind. Would you like for me to bow to you, queen?" Deman, caught in the rush of trash-talk, lowered his guard for an instant closed his eyes and mocked a bow. Too bad he closed his eyes. If he would have left them open he may have forseen Hwoarangs foot catching him in the nose, and possibly may have been able to defend against it. But **** happens. The force brought Deman back up to a standing position and time seemed to slow. He could see the blood from his nose flying into the air, the droplets becoming almost perfect spheres. Even with the seemingly slowed time he couldn't dodge Hwoarangs spinning kick that clipped him in the ear. Deman began to fall to the side, but the master of Tae Kwon Bo turned the two hit wonder into a triple threat, his foot smashing into Deman's sternum with a powerful sidekick. Deman crashed into the ground and rolled a couple of times before laying motionless.

"Ha Ha! See how easy that was? But damn he hit me hard. I can feel the muscles in my back tightening up." Hwoarang walked over to a particularly lovely lady, one with blazing orange hair. "Maybe we can go back to my place and you can give me a massage, girl."

"Or maybe you can worry about finishing me off first. Wait scratch that. You can worry about me finishing YOU off." Deman was back at his feet, the blood running down his face. He removed his torn overcoat, used it to wipe his mouth off and tossed it aside. "I'm not finished dancing, Hwo my dear."

Hwoarang quickly jumped back into the mess; instantly back into battle mode. Deman leapt forward to meet Hwoarang half-way. The two warriors flew past eachother before landing only a few feet away. They both turned to face eachother. Hwoarang attacked with a front kick, but Deman sidestepped it and pushed his foot back down. He attempted a spinning back kick, but Deman ducked under that one. The third attempt was the same powerful sidekick that almost put Deman out, so he was keen to see it coming. Deman ducked again underneath the kick, but this time he grabbed Hwo by the ankle and knee. Deman stood back up, sidestepped behind Hwoarang and used all his strength possible to fling Hwo right into the wall. Hwo's forehead was the unfortunate contact point and the warrior went down.
<hr>

It's only been what, 23 days delay? Don't worry about this fight until after you're post in the Royal Rumble Hwo. I hope Cuc is still willing to judge this.

I am . . . - Cucumba

kk - Deman

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom