Whoa, this guy is crazy

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HOLY ****!!! That was awesome! A bit disturbing, but I kind of wish I could do that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, that man has some kind of talent there :p

Best answers
Whoa, this guy is crazy
I beg your pardon! I am crazy, and this fellow is never at the meetings! But he is damned cool.

I would suggest he not keep that up too much, though. General people who make a habit out of these type of talents only live 20-30 years average after they start using it often like this...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... Disturbing talents rock.

Truely an unusual and stunning specimen of the human animal.

That or an incredibly well done farce.(Althought the billiard ball does convince me otherwise.)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, that was awesome.

That guy must be a riot at parties.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Imagine swallowing a diamond this big, now you can see why i'm so popular with the Columbians."

Great stuff, does he have two stomachs or what? Suspending my disbelief that he could swallow (and regurgitate) a billiard ball, I don't see how he could seperate the sugar and water once they've mixed in the same organ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I know how he might of done it.

You notice how he makes a noise before he does it? Somehow I think he lets it go into his LUNGS and not his stomach. He might of mastered not coughing and etc.

He put the sugar into his lungs and drank the water into his stomach.

But, that's the most logical guess I can come to.

****ing great stuff..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because youre windpipe is big enough to accomodate a bowling ball, let alone allow you to keep breathing at the same time. Even then, youre lungs are just a bunch of smaller and smaller airways with blood capillaries exchanging CO2 and O2 *see illustration below*, its not a container like your stomach so what goes in (ie a billiard ball) would block the airway, thus killing you.

My guess is that he swallows things and then regurgitates them, duh.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:

You notice how he makes a noise before he does it? Somehow I think he lets it go into his LUNGS and not his stomach. He might of mastered not coughing and etc.

****ing great stuff..
I don't think that's possible, if he did that, he'd ruin his lungs rather quickly.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's nuts, but there IS some kind of trick to it. I think some of it is probably going into his lungs, like the sugar, but yeah, he's def puting some of it in his stomach.

Best answers
Kaination said:

****ing great stuff..
Lol it's funny how we respond to things we can't figure a logical explnation to.
Anyway if we could fit billard balls down our throats and regurgitate them that easyly then chokeing woulden't exist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say Kaination's explanation is pretty damn logical.

And yes, choking wouldn't exist if we were all like this guy. Broken bones would be reduced if we were all as flexible as the "Water Woman" (if you've ever seen her performance.) However, she is as real as we are, and I believe this guy is the real thing too. They're just what we call "talented."

Or "freaks."

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Whatever he does he's very good at it. : ) That was awesome. I'd like to see that live. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom