whoa O.O (FFXI related)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those of you who play FFXI...you know gil is very VERY hard to come by. And whats worse is that everything is so damn expensive! You have to farm gil for a month just to get that weapon/armor you need! Well...good ol' Dark Knight LoganDraconia (in-game name) on the Ragnarok server lucked out. He opened his mog house delivery box to find a whopping 4,000,000 gil in it!

I dunno what happened. Its obviously a mistake, but hey! I got 4 million gil now! I'M RICH!

I heard a story once that someone sold a 20,000 gil staff for 2,000,000 gil. apparently someone made a mistake in buying it. I guess thats what happened to me! I'm so lucky!!!

Has this ever happened to anyone else? It doesn't have to be FFXI exactly, but any sort of online game. Ever had something so lucky happen to you that you just couldn't believe it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well sometimes in City of Heroes, some guy with a hell lot levels above me will invite me to his team just so more enemies will appear for his teamates...So my job is to sit back and gain the extremely above average XP, and sometimes they will give me LOADS of influence (money) because they are filthy rich and have no use of it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I used to play D2, one time I found a Bul Kathos Wedding Band ring in normal mode. For those of you who haven't played, that's like finding a diamond in a public bathroom. Or some other place where'd you never expect to find a diamond. D;

Best answers
Bul Kathos ring sucks. Maybe if you found a SOJ or a 3/20/20 that might be interesting, but I've found a ballista on Andarial and whatnot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I play Diablo 2 all the time on USEast. I'm loaded to the teeth :). Is gil like the gold in FFX? How great is 4 million?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. i was int he auction house in ogrrimmar, was playing WoW.

i found an axe that someguy was too lazy to price, or he mis labeled it, and i got it for like 1.85 silver. it was a blue/purple whatever 1h axe, level 35

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
Heh, I play Diablo 2 all the time on USEast. I'm loaded to the teeth :). Is gil like the gold in FFX? How great is 4 million?
yes. gil is Final Fantasy currency. And in FFXI, 4,000,000 gil is a LOT!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, lucky, ive just started playing again, and saving up for a sword is hard, especially as weapons come like every 5 levels, so i had to reach lvl 7 before trying to get a new weapon. I wasted money getting a Stone scroll which pissed me off after, seeing as now im too broke to get a new weapon until a whole load of gil comes my way, and i cant sell my old Hume clothes

Best answers
Wow, thats really lucky. I remember playing FFXI. I swear that game is made only for hardcore gamers. I got to like level 14 without being able to buy much (cancelled in like 2 weeks of playing.) I usually just grind for my money.
I have/had 8 million in SWG (The game is so broken that 8 million is nothing, heck 2 billion is pocket change). In WoW i have arround 200g (gold) (saving for Epic mount that cost 1000g) and in CoH i have like 50k Inf (influence) i started playing a week ago and its easy to get money there.

Heh, Have fun with your new found wealth :)

Best answers
FFXI was a timesink. I had 2 characters. One was a TaruTaru SMN/WHM 50/25 and then I had a Human NIN/RDM like 50/25. I don't remember to well, I stopped playing like last year in November. I had more jobs at different levels, but I mainly used those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom