Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bond, James Bond

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't get it , it's really unfair on a pope , for those requirements , it's not worth being the pope i guess if you cannot live the dreams that most people have (have a good life , lot's of sex & kiddies which at times piss you off & make you cry)

i would definetly be bond , if i was the pope , i would set a good example by commiting suicide , rather then being an 60yr old + virgin

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I don't think the Pope decides who becomes a saint. Also.. You have to be dead and have performed documented miracles to be named one. :p
Well then I'd become the Pope still anyways and make sure EVERYONE is educated amongst matters like this. In doing so, I guess I'd cause a war similar to what The Scruff already outlined. Oh well. I'd get a cool official hat not folded out of paper!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come to think of it , a paper hat would suite the pope for some1 designing an haloween costume "wtf , is he a sailor or teh pope , WTF????" then it just blows off into the wind and he becomes a cardinal of haloween and such

bond thou on the other hand , well , all you need is a suite and a gun , and maybe a top secret mission , and then you him , just call yourself bond , but then ppl will call you a tri hard

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was talking about it with Scruff on MSN, and he brought up a very good point.

Bond has a license to kill... The Pope on the other hand, can start crusades and inquisitions, which is like a license to kill... millions.

Edge: Pope.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I was talking about it with Scruff on MSN, and he brought up a very good point.

Bond has a license to kill... The Pope on the other hand, can start crusades and inquisitions, which is like a license to kill... millions.

Edge: Pope.
But could you kill of millions of people? or is it just the fact you got that much power that does it?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sif thats a real choice? Who wouldn't wanna be Bond?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bond of course. Nothing goes together like guns and chicks (unless it's chicks with guns)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmmmmm.... what a hard choice... i'd have to say... Bond.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pope. I'd change religion to what it should be. Like more tolerance.

Best answers
I'd be Jane Bond =P
Bein a pope is a lot of power but Bond has more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom