• The Pope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bond, James Bond

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's keep this clean guys, and off the topic of religion and Christianity/catholicism or whatever the pope leads, and I think it could be fun.

So without further ado... what would be a greater privilege...to become the Pope or... the <s>right</s> honour to play James Bond.

I'd be James Bond, here's why.

The Pope can't have sex. James Bond can pretty much whenever he wants, with whoever he wants. Edge: James Bond

The Pope gets driven in around in a bullet proof bubble. James Bond drives around in the latest Aston Martins, in many cases bullet proof, with oil spills, rocket launchers, rotating license plates, everything but the kitchen sink. Hell, one of them could even turn invisible. Edge: James Bond

The Pope has millions of loyal followers, who praise the ground he walks on. James Bond has millions of fans, 20 films, video games. However, the Pope is supposedly Gods right hand man. Edge: The Pope

Popes get picked when they're old, John Paul was a fluke, this new guy, he'll last 5-7 years tops, then the process starts over. James Bond: Best thing that can happen to an actor's career. Every film makes millions, you get to do like 5 of them. And hell, how many actors can say they were 'Bond, James Bond'. Edge: James Bond

Well, those are my arguments, and think that it would be a greater honour to have the right to play James Bond, than be the pope.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can James Bond be the next pope?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id be Bond

Reason is only the action ^^ i get bored easily

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bond. Seriously, being the pope would be lame. Then again, I could change the church's doctrine to "awesome" or something :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure it would be fun making millions of followers into 'The Army of Heaven' and lead them to war, but the more important fact is that James Bond has thousands of sexual conquests and is as smooth and cool as ice, and the Pope has to remain celibate, so i'm going to go with the other 8 votes and make it 9-0 to Bond.

Best answers
If I were made pope right now? This very second? Well, let's see...

First, I'd haveta mess with Catholicism basic rules. No sex? Try infinite amounts of sex. I'm talking Pope concubines here. Seriously, if the Pope (i.e. me ) declared that sex was the 'in' thing to do concerning God, I'd have ****ing ****-loads of ladies piling up on my doorstep. No doubt. :p

Second, I'm changing the name to Scruffism. Yep, Scruffism. And no, I'm not the Pope anymore, I'm officially 'The Scruff'.

And you want action? Catholic army. I'd start taking over a few European countries. I'd order Catholics to go against their own countries in the name of God. ANd after a few years of war, I could get World Peace going, since I own the world. I know, there's more non-catholics... but the non-catholics aren't gonna get it together. You'd have the Christians arguing with the Muslims... plus, I've got God on my side. I win. :D

So after I've got World Peace, the masses bowing at my feet (because Hell, I just brought about World Peace), and a palace full of concubines, overseeing my kingdom, I may just comission 100 James Bond movies with myself as the star of the show. Just for kicks. :p

I'm changing my vote, I'd rather be the Pope!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would I have to wait till I was 70+ to become the pope? Or could I be like, a 17 year old pope? Because if I were a 70+ pope, I wouldn't even bother changing the no sex rule, I wouldn't even be able to get it pointing to the roof anymore.

.... Don't know why I bothered typing that, James Bond wins anyway. I mean, he gets a minimum of one woman a movie. 20 movies....do the math.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sean Connery was never the Pope, so I have to go with Bond on this one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would be the lord of All the Catholics. And entire religion at my fingertips!

SO MUCH POWER!

Oh, yea, And I'd be progressive. All the good stuff. Neutral stance on contraceptives, Male membrs of the clergy allowed to marry, and female clergy allowed.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather be James Bond.

You get the weapons, the power, and the women. All you need these days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh. Synth is probably right...but still....the Allure of being considered God's Go-to man is there.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being the Pope, as 19th year old guy offcourse.

I would seriously screw up the catholism as it is now, I mean.. no condoms? wtf?

No sex? ha, doesn't the bible say "go on and multiply" or something :p anyways, sex would be aproved, instead of a Taboo.

I would deffinitly change my clothes... heck, the pope's clothes are dull, I would change that, and if people say its not good i just say "why would God disaprove cool clothes?".

hehehe,

Me as pope could be awesome, or disastrous, depends on my mood. :p

I would allow different kind of religions, I mean the pope we have no says the Catholism is the real and ONLY religion, the rest doesn't count... I would change that to.

People wouldn't have to come to me anymore, I mean I see all those people coming for ONE person? heck.. if they would do that I would invite some music groups like Disturbed and others, you name it and throw a good party!

(no alcohol though, would only weaken the mind), and priests who rape little kids should be locked up by some mental psycho freaks in some sanatorium.

Me as pope would be weird, oh yeah, I would also retire very early and take a loooong vacation, and live like a James Bond, without any dangers. :]

Best answers
i would be James Bond, Why cause he gets all the birds, Cars and gadgets.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap!

No need to be the Pope at all anymore, anyone can have the biggest perk now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
James bond. Cuz the pope is a old grumpy boring dude just waiting to die :\

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd be the pope and start sainting all my friends >:D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
I'd be the pope and start sainting all my friends >:D
I don't think the Pope decides who becomes a saint. Also.. You have to be dead and have performed documented miracles to be named one. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom