Who would Win?

• Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu, since he can eat a whole city after its been turned into lots of candy, goku can not eat that much.

Best answers
I know Buu can eat a lot, but suppose Goku just powered down from being SSJ and that he just used a HUGE Kamehameha, don't you think he could win?

Best answers
Nah Rosie O'donald will own them both. Shes like akria bloob form only bigger.O_O

Best answers
she blames guns for violence is that the same thing as blaming spoons for her being fat??

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Skewnite
she blames guns for violence is that the same thing as blaming spoons for her being fat??
LMAO!!! its def buu... who cares if goku wasted lots of energy thats irellevent... HE IS A SAIYAN!! i refrain from human... BUT HE EATS LIKE A HUMAN OK!! HE CAN"T EAT AN ENTIRE CITY OF CANDY!!! he eats loads yes... but he dusnt eat nething compared to buu ok... ITS BUU!

Best answers
Hey d00d, I have about 15 *NEW* Eps from the Buu Saga on my hard drive. Go out and download them, they're really worth it.

BTW, Gotenks is even more FULL OF HIMSELF THAN VEGETA! (not that I'm sayin Vegeta don't own :D)

Kamakazi Ghost Attack 0wnz!!!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to tell you the truth, theres no way to know. its animation its up to the animator.

Best answers
ssj_vegeta i think when ya say episodes on your hard drive the admins might think that is warez so becareful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom