Who would win in a fight?

Best answers
Buu doesent fight with his full power he fights with the amount of power he is up against if you think about it in the fight with goku ssj/2/3 he was never stronger nore weaker then him they were always evenly matched sure if buu could tap into his power(im not saying he cant) he woulda killd goku instantly
o_O
against Broly(Someone weaker then an ssj3 at that point in the series) i bet it woulda been a great fight but in the end buu would have won with his constant regeneration unless broly somhow woulda destroyd every trace/cell of buu wich i doubt he could have dont get me wrong his mini green nukes are strong and all but i doubt they woulda got the job done

and as far as the best dbz villin goes.. it would most definitly be frieza do to the fact that it took a whole season(115episodes) of Dbz to kill him other villins only lasted 23 40 at the most but it took 115 for them to get rid of frieza's character and if you wanna go by what it took to kill the villin before he died. it would still be frieza

REASONS

1.everytime he got his @ss kicked he came back and either killd or whipd the Sh*t outa the person that did it to him take the way he transformed and whipd piccolo's @ss in his 3rd transformation he made piccolo seem meaningless while when before he did that he was geting pwnd. then also in the fight with vegeta he pwnd his @ss badly.then in the fight with goku he made goku look like a noob only using 1% of power while goku was using 50% then when he used 50% he made goku look like a complete noob

2.they spirit bombd him and he still came back after that energy was gatherd from every beaing in the solar system wtf kinda will power is that

3.even as a super saiyan goku and frieza were evenly matched untill he eventualy lost power cause he had ****ty stamina but if you think about it he didint cause if i were fighting for 11 hours i would be pretty damn tired too

but all in all i must agree with Zeonix lipstick wtf and that girly voice for a guy thats ****ed up but w/e

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never doubted Frieza's power. He was badass in the respect that everyone in the universe feared him. Hell, Goku had to achieve a form no one had seen before in order to match Frieza head on. As you said,when Frieza used 100% of his power, he was equal with SSJ Goku for a few episodes before it became apparent that he wouldnt be able to keep fighting at Goku's pace for much longer.

But the lipstick and voice kills him for me. Yes, 2 very insignificant aspects of Frieza make me dislike him.

I still love Broly though. Doesnt matter if he can beat buu or not. He just has the "it" factor o_O.

Best answers
ok ive been reading all the replies in this and everyone has a point.If anyone remembers the fight with fat buu and evil buu- (the brown skinny one) evil buu blew the candy thingy back at fatt buu causing him to be turned to candy , i think this was because he was powerful enough to do this , if brolly is as powerful as evil buu at his legendary form it is quite possible that he could do this to , the whole " his power is endless" comes into this in that brolly could easily surpass skinny buus power.

Goku needed power from everyone just to kill brolly so id say brolly > fat buu, skinny buu, super buu. kid buu is a bit differnt because hes small and fast so id say that thed be a good chance that kid buu could beat brolly because of his speed and fighting abillity as kid buu is a bizillion times stronger then fat buu its very much likely that out of all the forms buu takes on that this would be the only form were he could actually beat brolly LSSJ easily.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again...if you don't like the girly voice, don't watch the dub.

And the lipstick comment is a poor excuse to dislike frieza. Its not even lipstick. Its black colored lips. period.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you're right. My opinion is wrong. Of course. Oh wait! An opinion cant be wrong! Yay!

Dude, you like him. That's fine. I don't. Just leave it alone. Everyone knows Broly was stronger anyway. Frieza couldn't even destroy Broly when he was a baby. Imagine what he could have done to him as an adult.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, im 100% certain, that if frieza knew broly's existance, then broly would be dead. he only had a powerlevel of 30,000. frieza's has always been (that we know of, since he ruled the universe for decades) 1,000,000 and then some at 100%.

frieza is like the ultimate emo goth, cos the makeup just wont come off, no matter how hard you scrub D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~`Orochi`~ said:
1.everytime he got his @ss kicked he came back and either killd or whipd the Sh*t outa the person that did it to him take the way he transformed and whipd piccolo's @ss in his 3rd transformation he made piccolo seem meaningless while when before he did that he was geting pwnd. then also in the fight with vegeta he pwnd his @ss badly.then in the fight with goku he made goku look like a noob only using 1% of power while goku was using 50% then when he used 50% he made goku look like a complete noob
Don't evade the swear filter k tnx.

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
actually, im 100% certain, that if frieza knew broly's existance, then broly would be dead. he only had a powerlevel of 30,000. frieza's has always been (that we know of, since he ruled the universe for decades) 1,000,000 and then some at 100%.

frieza is like the ultimate emo goth, cos the makeup just wont come off, no matter how hard you scrub D:
brolly was born with a PL of 10k. I think it increased more than 20k from childhood to adult to destroying goku vegeta gohan trunks piccolo in a 5 on 1, just maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom