Who would win in a fight?

Best answers
Broly was rumoured to have the power of a SSJ4 and it actualy has been proven somewhere, either way buu cauld not kill broly...even if he obsorbed him broly would just blow him self out of buu again and the fact goiku gain eergy and killed broly in one punch is the ****tiest thing ever in DBZ (coulnt he atleast go ssj3 and win that would look so much cooler)
but yeh broly owns buu simple as that...also that story vegeta got told about ssjs killing them selves the saiyans have been around for ever so... surely there was a goku type of person at some stage in the generations who cauldnt handle SSJ

Best answers
I think your all underrating buu. Brolly would probably win but Buu would give him a fight for his money.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, goku, super saiyan hit brolli with the combined power of like 5 other battered people with less powerlevel, a regular super saiyan doing that against buu wud not even scratch him as ssj2 gohan was pussy weak against buu. As in regards to brolly saying "i can feel my ki growing" blah blah, you can tell from even just the dialogue, not just the way he says it, its what his ki was doing at that moment in time, if it was always doing that, why did he feel the need to explain it at that moment in time? if it was constantly growing, a Z fighter wud have said "his ki wont stop growing". However with buu goku and supreme ki and gohan all mention how "there is no limit to his power" thats why buu was made and created, because his powerlevel is an endless well of energy, that does keep growing, infact thats all buu is, pink putty like energy. You can also tell by the way that uub, the reincarnation of buu, is able to equal goku in strength, when he'd never encountered a fighter like goku, as he came from some poor village with no water. SSJ3 goku would have won against brolly imo, ssj2 gohan could/did put up quite a bit of a fight against brolly before he died, ssj3 is a huge leap from ssj2 as you can tell by the way that they could even feel that energy surge all the way from the planet of the kai's, but when brolly was going around blowing up galaxies apart from kaio sama (who's omnisient) nobody (in the universe) felt a thing. SSJ3 was pretty equal with fat buu, fat buu = the weakest form of buu. I think im done sounding like a fanboy, i think you can all do the math.

Best answers
If we solely depend on power levels to determine this then Broly would run circles around Kid Buu due to the fact of Broly's constant growth of energy. But thats just comparing power levels.

SSJ Puppy

S
OK HERES THE RESULTS... BROLY LSSJ VS FAT BUU = FAT BUU
BROLY LSSJ VS EVIL BUU = EVIL BUU
BROLY LSSJ VS SUPER BUU (NO ONE ABSORBED) = BROLY
BROLY LSSJ VS KID BUU = KID BUU
THATS HOW IT WOULD GO DOWN

Best answers
super buu is stronger than fat buu...so how does fat buu lose? Brolly would demolish fat buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Buu would win. Remember how the Z-Fighters were all taken by surprise by Buu's candy attacks? I think Brolli would too. He wasn't that quick and all he really did to avoid damage was put up his shield. Since there aren't a lot of people who've used shields in DBZ, I wonder if the shield would be able to block the candy attack.. but if Brolli was taken by surprise by either the candy beam, or buu's absorption, then I don't think Brolli could win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh vegetto kicked buu's ass as candy, im sure broly is capable of much the same =P

SSJ Puppy

S
super buu is the weakest buu there is... thats when he has no one absorbed remember how easily they were beating super buu until he was cheap and absorbed gohan

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
uhh vegetto kicked buu's ass as candy, im sure broly is capable of much the same =P
I doubt it, vegetto is the most powerful being that ever existed, the uniting of the 2 most powerful saiyans in the most powerful method of fusion, their dislike of each other also makes the fusion more powerful (according to elder supreme kai). Comparing Brolly to vegetto is stupid. Its been said before, but ssj2 gohan vs brolly, they had a pretty even match up for a while, meaning ssj2 gohan could actually hurt brolly, hell, ssj goku could hurt brolly, ssj2 gohan couldnt touch buu, buu totally pwned him and make him look like a complete pussy.

Btw, Super buu is more powerful than fat buu, after all super buu was the evil buu that was expelled from fat buu's anger, that absorbed fat buu, making himself into super powerful, which is more powerful than the 2 other buu's combined.

Best answers
if anything, brolly is atleast AS strong as a non ssj goku-vegeta fusion. Im prettysure he could kick buu's ass as a chocolate cake, if he wanted. and gohan couldint SCRATCH brolly. he punched him full on in the face and brolly laughed and powerd through it. The only reason they won was because goku came back.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ending was "did goku come back? or did they imagine it" its more likely that they just felt the confidence that goku had in order to pull through and beat brolly. And gohan could scratch brolly, he hit him quite a few times, and got him himself quite a few times, but buu layed gohan out in 1 punch. Btw, Vegetto, as said by akira toriyama himself, is the strongest character ever in dbz, thats why the candy was still able to beat buu.

Best answers
considering the dragonballs glowed and it was a wish, im more inclined to beleive he came through. and gohan never went ssj2 in that fight, he didnt look ssj2 atleast. In any case, it would be an awesome fight, candy or not. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im inclined to agree with david, and go with buu winning.

however. for the sake of argument. gohan could barely tip broly off balance in regular ssj mode. when broly decided to go insane again, he was pretty untouchable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
super buu is stronger than fat buu...so how does fat buu lose? Brolly would demolish fat buu.
Majin Vegeta & Super Saiyan 3 Goku couldn't "demolish" Fat Buu, but somehow Broly would? I find that really hard to believe.

Best answers
Goku and vegeta dont have portable mini green nukes. Brolly takes 3 seconds to charge up a mini nuke...goku has to go KAMAHAAAAA and vegeta has to do gallit gun or big bang. Brolly can shoot the big guns much faster. i just think 3 of the green things would destroy buu without a trace left.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay time to end this dorkfest.

KID BUU > FINAL FORM OF BROLLY

THE ****ING END!

SSJ Puppy

S
SaiyanPrideXIX um...Nintendo will rule next Gen...ok..PS is just a stupid copy of evry thing nintendos done...analog sticks...Handhelds...Game systems! and now nintendo will start a new Revolution in gaming! srry this is off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom